Subject: PH - Bella - Alter in X (Twitter)
billshepard16
Carnal Conqueror

UID 289994
Digest Posts 0
Credits 401
Posts 17
Karma 398
Acceptance 57
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 1-9-2024 04:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
PH - Bella - Alter in X (Twitter)

Date & Time of Session: Aug 18, 2024
Name: Bella
Agent: N/A You deal with her directly
Nationality & Language: Filipina
Face: 3/5 - NMCOT but she's ok
Body: 4/5 - Most petite body I've had so far, like thin
Height: 5'1-5'2 ft
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Price & Session Length: Initially availed 12k for 4 hrs (3 shots), but got tired and paid 10k for 3 hrs (2 shots) instead
Repeat: She's very nice and willing to do anything (as long as within her rules), but I'd like to explore more girls.

In Aug, I was in HK for vacay and for the whole week I was deciding whether or not I should punt. Was very tempted especially RG agent having many hot Japanese girls now in their stable (which are so in my bucketlist). Ultimately decided to go back to PH instead and punt there since it relatively has more value for money. Hit up numerous WGs in X/Twitter and was able to get a reservation with Bella on the day I was arriving to PH. Didn't even require a downpayment (which is relatively rare as many independent WGs has this). When she came at 6pm, fetched her outside and we went straight up to my room.

When she took of her mask, she was cute (though not exactly MCOT) but she looked like a GND highschool girl. Wasted no time getting to action and we started making out like crazy. Took off our clothes, I took the time to enjoy kissing and enjoying her petite body and after a while went DATY to her. I initially requested that she didn't shave (since I prefer bushes) but sadly she shaved a few days earlier. At least her pussy was trimmed nicely and I got to enjoy sucking her pretty lips. Came to a point where she was lubing up and I could taste her white precum. My dick was very rock solid (I've been saving up for like 2 weeks) so afterwards motioned for her to give me a BBJ. Gave me nice strokes and even went deepthroat a couple of times. Was so close to blowing so I carried her and we went to the bed.

Brushed my dick against her wet pussy and it was incredible! Eventually put a cap on and we started doing missionary. We did it slowly since I wanted to savour the moment and she was kissing my neck (my sensitive spot). Went and did cowgirl but I asked her to do it slowly since I wanted to see her petite body bouncing up and down, while playing with her perky tits. Afterwards we did doggy and I just admired drilling her ass, but couldn't take it anymore and straddled her to give her a big COF .

We both then washed up and chatted for a while about random stuff. Surprised to learn that she was actually friends with Azumi Jane (the other WG I booked through Twitter). Also got to know that she was currently a college student, who went back into WG because she broke up with her BF (hahaha). After like 20 mins, we went for Round 2. Started with a 69 and then I asked her if we could play with some sex toys which she said yes to! Took out a vibrator that also had a clit sucker and just played with her for a while (I always have this for girls just in case). She was quivering and moaning which turned me on alot, and after a few minutes finally came. We then went through the motions (reverse cowgirl, missionary, doggy) also got a chance to lick her armpits (though she took a moment to wash off her deodorant first so I can get to fully enjoy the taste of it). Pummeling her had me sweating alot. By the end, I was getting tired and so asked her to give me a BJ -- though I had to first quickly wash my dick to get rid of the condom taste that she said she doesn't like. After a couple of minutes and with some stroking, I my load into her left armpit.

Was suppose to have another round and hour left, but got very tired and I felt that I couldn't go another round so we just rested and chatted for a bit again. Told her that I needed to rest and paid her minus the last hour so she could leave.

All in all, it was a good punt and she's very patient and willing to please you (can be passionate as well, but you have to initiate it). Her X/Twitter account is @bellaciao_420 if you want to hit her up.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Romero2024   4-9-2024 15:48  Karma  +2   
moosey213   4-9-2024 04:01  Karma  +3   Awesome report! If you don't mind me asking, how do you find WGs on Twitter?
jezzzz   2-9-2024 21:52  Karma  +6   nice one brother
adrenal   2-9-2024 12:39  Karma  +7   
Leftleg28   2-9-2024 11:49  Karma  +4   
yulo6969   1-9-2024 21:03  Acceptance  +4   
johnwicked0413   1-9-2024 15:46  Karma  +4   
dragon16   1-9-2024 15:27  Acceptance  +1   
rrfege   1-9-2024 11:49  Karma  +5   
Jjaa123   1-9-2024 07:10  Karma  +4   
Kaikik45   1-9-2024 06:35  Acceptance  +3   
liveabroad9   1-9-2024 04:55  Karma  +4   Favorable
Skepti10   1-9-2024 04:35  Karma  +4   no need to censor, just increase the RA on the photos