Subject: Fantasy Spa - Venus, definitely got all my knots out!
wildwildwest
Carnal Conqueror

UID 299684
Digest Posts 0
Credits 427
Posts 44
Karma 423
Acceptance 83
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-12-2023
Status Offline
Post at 1-9-2024 02:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fantasy Spa - Venus, definitely got all my knots out!

Date & Time of Session:  August
Name:  Fantasy Spa, Venus
Agent: t.me/fantasyspa
Nationality & Language: Mando, Cantonese
Face:  8/10
Body: 9/10
Height:  155cm
Skill: 10/10
Service: 10/10
GFE: 9/10
PSE:
Price & Session Length:  $1300 for 60min + tips
Repeat: definitely yes!

Regular visitor to Fantasy thanks to gauranteed P3, however, Venus has always been someone I'd love to try due to those extrmely favourable reviews for her massages and bbbj. Since she doesnt work very frequently, it was hard to line up a booking. that was until this week

Arrived, and Venus opens the door and leads me to the room. Shes very bubbly and talkative. Helps me undress and neatly hangs my clothes. then off comes her white lingerie set exposing this petite frame with C cups. Small tat near the LS. slim waist. Into the shower we go. Cleans me thouroughly with lots of body contact, mouthwash and then some dfk. this is where she gives me a tease and bbbj in the shower. felt very good. this bbbj was full on hands to fondle my sack as she goes in for a very wet bbbj. this goes on for about 3minutes too! finally, we dry off, asks me to lie down.

P1: I got a proper massage here. she really went at it, got a lot of my knots near my neck/shoulder and back. definitely loosened up here! works on my calves, and thigh. she knows her stuff here becuz. as she knows exactly how to loosen the IT band on the outside of my thigh.. proving she knows her massages. lots of small chatter with her here.

P2: I was enjoying the massage a lot, gave me a small surprise when she grabbed the nuru gel and applied some on my ass. She asked me to get on all 4s and starts rimming me. this is quite new to me and i kinda enjoyed it. all while she was cradling my balls and shaft for a bit. I flipped and she sat on my LB, and proceeded to slide up and down while pouring the nuru gel on her c cups. she used that to glide over my body, some dfk, then proceeded to the BBBJ. Lots of movement here, sucks on my balls, licks the shaft, willing to deep throat. amazing suction. She then got in the 69 position and i went to DATY here. couldnt tell if she was wet for real though becuz of all the nuru gel. still the faster i ate her out, the more suction the bbbj was and then i couldn't hold it no more and she sucks me dry here making sure to get every last drop. I actually didnt see or hear her spit it out as i had Venus' tight pussy in my face as I came.. tissues to clean up, she goes in the shower to rinse her mouth and im lying there on cloud9.

No idea how much time is remaining. but venus gave me a head massage and cleaned my ears. very nice. she sat on top of me and did that hand massage thing which i enjoyed. also a great view of her c cups here. Nice small talk here as well. soon enough, she ask me to sit at the side of the bed. says that my shoulders/neck are very knotted up still and proceeded to drive her elbow into the neck/shoulder area to loosen up. felt fantastic here.

Got led back to the shower, cleans me up real good, still lots of reaching around and small strokes of my lb. she notices LB getting hard again and another bbbj. I wasn't sure of the rules or whatnot, but she gave me a short bbbj here as well. either way, finish cleaning up and i get dressed. she mentions i should take her wechat so I can ask her directly about time slots or when shes working next. Also says next time, 2shots should be no problem. one last kiss and hug and off i go.

I would definitely repeat. on the ad, she doesnt do p3, but im curious if this can be unlocked. Venus is very service oreinted for sure and i definitely got full value for a massage and amazing bbbj.

Recent Ratings
boscitc   2-9-2024 06:37  Karma  +10   Thanks
vinc9   1-9-2024 09:58  Karma  +7   Nice Review! Man definitely sounds like worth a visit!
dienw   1-9-2024 03:12  Karma  +4   Thanks, have been considering her for a while. Pics accurate?
dienw
Kinky King

UID 259587
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1161
Posts 125
Karma 1149
Acceptance 248
Reading Access 50
Registered 24-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 1-9-2024 03:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 wildwildwest's post

Any other Fantasy recommendations?

Recent Ratings
wildwildwest   3-9-2024 13:20  Karma  +3   They rotate girls quite often and Venus is the only one that sticks around