Registered 26-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 25-8-2024 15:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Malaysian Lily - Costume

Date / Time of Session: 18-Aug-24 afternoon
Name: Malaysian Lily
Link: https://161-hk.com/en/10000027-SW-Massage-Lily.html
Nationality / Language: PRC? / Speak Cantonese, Mandarin, and some English.
Age: late 30s in appearance, but I was informed that she maybe older than that
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Height 5’ 3” ish
Skill: 5/5
GFE: 5/5

Promised Lily a re-visit and did that.  I asked for services in costume, as I never tried that before.  I requested that she put on a nurse uniform for me (I guess it must be a result of watching Benny Hill when I was young)

Rang the doorbell, and she was wearing her “normal” outfit, and welcomed me.

I was offered a drink, and then had shower together.  BBBJ during the shower was excellent as usual.  We got dried, and she led me to the bedroom, and she stripped and asked me to “help” her to select the various bits of the nurse costume and put them on – head dress, sexy underwear, tights, etc.  (some of the buttons were a beast to deal with) A very arousing experience!

I was told to laid down, and she proceed to “examine” me.  The feeling of having a nurse uniform rubbing your body is quite unique.  She “inspected” my LB, gave it good treatment through BBBJ, and also rimming.  

That went on for some time, and she then put on the protection at the right moment. Mish and doggie, and then then I finished……. I was horrified that I spilled some on her tights, and she told me not to worry, as she washes the whole set of costumes after each use.

I helped her to strip and then showered together.  We chatted for a few minutes and learned that she was not very happy about the recent changes on the prime advertising website that impacted her business.  I offered my sympathy and left with a healthy tip.

A very good experience. I told her that next time I will try her other services (will have to study her menu).  I also told her that my work starts getting hectic, and may not be able to visit her (or other girls) for some weeks.

It took over an hour, and I gave her HK$1,500, not including tip.  I tried to attach a photo of her in uniform (no face, no nudity), and hopefully it will be successful.

Lily_nurse.jpeg

[ Last edited by  1960oldies at 25-8-2024 16:03 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Susanlixxx   2-9-2024 06:38  Karma  +4   Nurse costume
Romero2024   31-8-2024 20:45  Karma  +2   My temperature is rising. Great review.
jjjj888812   30-8-2024 08:32  Acceptance  +1   
UncleDad   27-8-2024 23:18  Karma  +10   nurse-tastic
Leftleg28   26-8-2024 16:34  Karma  +4   
saunamaster   26-8-2024 10:30  Karma  +3   nice !! her role-play report seems very good. must try one of these days