Karma 357
Acceptance 40
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-7-2012
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2024 01:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Osaka] - Tobita Shinchi

Date & Time of Session: August 2024 Late night sessions (around 11PM)
Name: N/A
Agent: Mama-san
Nationality & Language: Japanese
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4/5
Height: 5'6"?
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 31k for 40 mins
Repeat: Way too many options in that area

Have been out the scene for years.  Used to live in Japan and this is my second time back in Japan after Covid.

Had some free time tonight, so decided to go take a look in Tobita Shinchi.  I've been there once before a very long time ago and nothing has changed.  Only went looking in the "youthful" and "main" Street.  Lots of people walking around, including a few foreign couples.  Overheard one girl say to her bf(?), "You said there would be boys here as well"...

Anyways, I did a few laps around the block and was definitely struggling to choose.  Mama-sans were all welcoming (I can pass as a Japanese guy - until I speak).  Being this late, I got a few "lasto lasto", trying to pressure guys into goibg inside with the girl they're looking after.

I made a mental note of all the shop names with the girls that tickled my fancy.  One in particular was very playful, when I walked past she grabbed her bra and bounced her goodies up and down whilst smiling.  Tried to find her and she was unfortunately taken.  I went for a smoke and then walked up and down. Almost went for another girl but decided to go back that shop. Lo and behold she was back.

Asked if it was OK if I am foreigner and she said no problem.

Up to the room and presented with a menu.  30mins 26k, 45mins 36k and 60mins 46k.  Since I can speak Japanese, I asked for different timings and she presented me with a different menu.  

Chose 40mins, paid and she came back with tea and snacks. I just took the towel to wipe my hands and face (sweating even though it was night time).  Then removed my clothes, as did she.

She was fairly tall, bolt ons and had two tattoos.  Laid down and could sense that she was a bit nervous/cold once she found out I wasn't Japanese.  CBJ was nothing to write home about. Got hard then into mish.  Started to get soft (tired and haven't been using condoms in my private life - so LB wasn't liking the change).  Girl provided a HJ to get me hard again and then into doggy.  After pumping away for a bit, I was knackered.  She gave me another HJ whilst I played with her tits and then moved my way down.  Started to rub her down there and then she must have gotten properly aroused, as her HJ was getting stronger and harder.  Next thing I know she's on top and riding her life away.

Had lots of time leftover, so decided to strike up a conversation.  Shops open at 10am but she doesn't start work until 5pm (probably the best time to come if you want the girls fresh).  Didn't want to pry into anything too personal, but she opened up and said that she lives in Osaka now but was born elsewhere and we talked about the area she's from.

Definitely way more friendly at the end once we talked way more in Japanese. So, if you can speak then I would try and talk to them at the start to make them feel more at ease.

[ Last edited by  yellowflash8 at 17-8-2024 01:49 ]

Recent Ratings
neoojosh236   30-8-2024 13:03  Acceptance  +1   
public-john   29-8-2024 16:49  Karma  +1   Lots of pretty girls there! Have partaken on 2 trips. Enjoyed it!
fenster   23-8-2024 20:34  Karma  +4   Can't go wrong at Tobita shinchi
rubzslammy   20-8-2024 08:38  Karma  +3   
Ulysses1812   20-8-2024 01:42  Acceptance  +1   
Romero2024   17-8-2024 23:09  Acceptance  +1   
porkchops   17-8-2024 15:53  Karma  +13   Thanks for sharing!
sonorance   17-8-2024 14:51  Karma  +2   
Tkthedk   17-8-2024 06:38  Acceptance  +3