Face:  2.5
Body: 4
Height: ~160 cm  
Skill: 1/5
Service: 2.5/5
GFE: 2.5
Price & Session Length: 2500 Baht all night  
Repeat: Yes, once

A few months ago I went out for some beers in Rawai. I was at one of the bars in Gilbis and chatted up this girl, who's name I don't remember. She was quite shy and said she had moved down to Phuket quite recently, she didn't have any tattoos but spoke okay English. What hooked me on her was her huge tits. She was a bit chubby but was very well endowed. I got her some drinks and later on went to a club with some of her friends. She drove me back to my hotel on her motorbike.

In the bedroom she was pretty shy. As she disrobed she revealed her tits, and they were fantastic. She was a bit chubby, but her dimensions were great and she had never had a baby. I would describe her in bed as a GFE-starfish I guess. I had a shower alone and got into bed, then she had a shower. She cuddled up right as she came in, and we started making out. After a bit I directed her hand down to my LB, and then her mouth, then we got to it. She was quite inactive, she would do anything I directed her too but she was very quiet and sort of unresponsive. I finished by having her blow me again as I jackhammered into her mouth, she was pretty terrible at giving head but she kept on going for a minute or so after I was finished and then rushed for a kleenex.

In the morning I woke up and started spooning her, then we had another round, pretty similar to the first one. This time I got some in her hair though, which she wasn't very thrilled about.

A few days later I called her to come over. She showed up and a few minutes later we were sitting on the couch, I was leaning back a bit and she had her head on my chest, so I unzipped my pants and asked her if she would suck, and she latched on. It was sorta funny because I had barely said 5 words to her so far that night, and unfortunately her BJ's were terrible. She was very quiet and wouldn't say much when I tried to chat with her, but she liked hanging out and was always cuddling and giving me little smiles as we made out. We had another session that night and again in the morning, all similar with me finishing in her mouth every time. I had a bit of a cold a few days later, and after chatting with her a bit but not inviting her over for a week she sent me some weird message so I didn't bother contacting her again.

Recent Ratings
Macau81   20-8-2024 08:54  Karma  +6   
JackTheBat   16-8-2024 20:05  Karma  +13