Body: 4/5, large tattoo on her back
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5 DFK+BBBJ+ANAL+CIM
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price :  $1,000
WIR: yes

Hey Bros

Ever since I met the Chinese girl in JSL, she has been my go to walk up everything she is in HK - https://forum.141love.com/viewth ... BWG%2B%28goddess%29
as she offers great service with CIM to finish each time

since she wasn't around this time, I was actually going with the intention to have a look at the JAV's other bros have talked about in the building

Arrived late afternoon in Saturday, seem only 2 JAV's were working a one short one skinny, they didn't appeal to me so I took a stroll up and down

I saw a girl on 3rd floor left corridor to the main stairs as you head out 2 room,
she had a very nice body and a nice personality as she opened the door and offered her service for $400
at first my thoughts was she might be a Ladyboy, so I kept scouting

nothing too my fancy except a nice fully blonde Russian on the 6th floor

So I tracked back to 3rd floor and asked for her service said she is happy to do BBBJ for extra $100 and CIM for extra $100

I went in and asked if she was a ladyboy and is she was I'd was happy to pay her $100 and leave

to my surprise she was 100% girl, she totally understood and was not unhappy I asked the question.

Now that my mind was at ease I asked where she was from, she is from Laos and actually been in HK for 5 year, she used to work in the restaurant sector before covid hit when she lost her job after so has been working in the walk up for a few months now

I reminded her about the BBBJ and CIM and asked if she didn't anything else, she cheekily smile and said what do you want, just ask me
I ask if she did anal and she nodded, again I ask how much, she told me to offer
as she was so cute and nice I told her lets just have a good time and I'll give you $1,000 all in

we showered tgt and dried off with those disposal towels, her room is not well lit and her bed is low with an extended step, so no ideal for me as I like to pound with the girl on the edge of the bed and myself standing

She started off with some heavy DFK and CB as she worked her way down to LB with him a nice long and deep BBBJ paying attention to the head and balls
after 10mins of BBBJ dom on with lube and she rides me CG we switch to lotus and mish, in mish I kept pounding her deep licking her nipple and playing with her clit with my thumb

after a while we change dom and straight into anal mish then doggy having a view view of my LB entering her ass after pounding so much I shot my first load whilst in her ass

dom off LB still hard she play with it in her hand for a bit before putting a new dom on back into her LS for some doggy and mish

after 15 more mins I start to get tired and you really can't stand to pound her in that room, dom off and into her mouth where she proceeds to suck until I shoot my 2nd load into her mouth where she kept it until I was all done

we chilled on the bed and chat a bit more before showering paying and left

I try to ask for photos but she won't allow, maybe hopefully if we get to know each other a bit more
would also like to see what else she can offer too

She is staying there long term so for sure I will be visiting as much as I can

Happy Punt Bros!

Recent Ratings
TedKoppel   30-8-2024 06:19  Karma  +5   Laotian.. excellent
rhunt   28-8-2024 23:37  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
firsttimelong   21-8-2024 23:54  Karma  +1   nice review, i'm actually more interested in the mainlander -- she stays in that same room and you check from time to t ...
Zehroni   18-8-2024 11:47  Acceptance  +1   
Bigbaloney   16-8-2024 23:09  Acceptance  +1   Nice to see that the 3rd floor is still filled with foreigners lol. Nice catch
Okok17   15-8-2024 10:01  Karma  +3   Outstanding. Possible to know her exact location? Like room number etc? What’s her boobs size?
priaposado   15-8-2024 08:52  Acceptance  +1   
austin821   15-8-2024 04:42  Karma  +5   
Hobbier   14-8-2024 23:40  Karma  +4   Can you tell us about her chest?
john.cvb   14-8-2024 22:32  Acceptance  +2   
ClownA+   14-8-2024 22:05  Karma  +3   Nice find!!
saunamaster   14-8-2024 20:14  Karma  +2   Awesome. Worth a visit by the sounds of it
jason90210
Lustful Lord

UID 204826
Digest Posts 0
Credits 802
Posts 46
Karma 795
Acceptance 139
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 16-8-2024 10:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 jason90210's post

she's on the 3rd floor as you exit the doors on the main stairwell left corridor, it the less well lit corridor
there are no room until you walk all the way down and it splits right with one room and left with the rest of the room
as you turn left she is the first room on your right, she is the only Laos girl there

I'll try get the exact location next time I visit hopefully with some photos of her

the boobs are natural a nice handfull say B