Face: 7/10
Body: 10/10
Height: 165cm
Service: 7/10
GFE: no
PSE: yes
Price & Session Length: 1 Shot around 30min for 200 CHF
Repeat: maybe

The first time for me entering a brothel and was a bit surprised how nice it looked inside. Went in with a few friends and sat beside the bar and were shortly after greeted by a few very hot laddies in bikinis, lingerie or some straigh up half naked. But they only really start chatting with you once you get a overpriced drink, courtesy to the bar owner I guess. Most of them spoke English and are from Romania to make the big bucks in Switzerland. In my opinion all of them were 7 upwards and can't go wrong with any of them.

Anyway a super hot chick sat next to me started having a bit small talk. She definitely went under the knife a few times but looked nice anyway and the body was out of this world. Huge tits minimally covered by a fishnet, where the nipples were clearly visible. She even jiggled them around a bit for me and showed her amazing ass from every angle. My brain went back to cavemen at this point and couldn't refuse the offer to go upstairs with her for 200 CHF.

We got into her private room where we both started to undress and clean up. No shower just a few whipes around my dick and the cap went on as well. She started with a sloppy bj for a few minutes and continued to ride me. They were no kissing or sucking the nipples, since at that point one smart part of the brain was bit disgusted because she probably has been piped the whole evening and the idea of other dudes being there before me turned me off. The sex was amazing tho. Having nice tits bouncing infront of you is something every man should experience at least once. We tried out different positions. She tried to rush it towards the end, especially since I am one who need a bit of time and I could even feel a bit that she wasn't quite enjoying it at the end.

The post nut clarity hit hard tho. Realizing that apperently these woman live on these rooms above the bar, gave me a weird feeling, when there is a lot of moaning in the rooms next to you. But at least they earn the big money doing this for a few months. The selection on their website isn't quite correct. The one I had isn't even listed on the website. 200 CHF for one shot is quite ok in Switzerland (still too much compared to asia ofc). Outcalls usually start 500 upwards an hour and is just really not worth it in my opinion.

For those wondering it has a lot of parking spaces nearby and is also quite reachable by foot (10-15min walk) from the Baden train station.

Recent Ratings
marklee1002   13-8-2024 21:13  Karma  +2   
Offshore2   12-8-2024 09:35  Karma  +3   Skip the mind games! Grin.
sonorance   12-8-2024 05:57  Acceptance  +2   
dseto200   12-8-2024 04:41  Acceptance  +1