Acceptance 80
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-3-2024
Status Offline
Post at 10-8-2024 07:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thicc eva elfie clone Fuji

Location Fuji
3rd or 4th floor i forgot but if you see her you can't miss her, she looks like eva elfie but thiccer.

After Sadie the saddist left in Hong Kong; I'm itching for a new girl. Found no one interesting in KH (There's one hottie on 11th floor but she might not be everyone's cup of tea) I head my way to fuji. I tripped, accidentally land on the 3/4th floor, and accidentally shut the door and locked it, the wallet accidentally fall off and by coincidence my $1000hkd dollar bill slipped. On top of that my clothes slipped cuz i was too sweaty and my dick accidentally land on her :cat

Session:

Start off with a bbbj; again my suspicion that most russian prefer bbbj over cbj came to my mind. She did told me she don't like the taste of condom. I mean well yea that make sense, who wants to suck on a foul bitter taste plastic with lube. Fellow bros must've have really no sex etiquette for girls to prefer sucking on a condom than a dick. Then cowgirl, since she looks so much like eva elfie i prefer mish with her so i can see what i'm pounding. For all the years i've jerked off on eva elfie's vids, here i can actually fk her . She's thiccer than eva in a good way, eva elfie is skinnier.

There are difference between eva elfie compare to this girl other than body type. This girl have light blue eyes which in my point of view a bit more sexy. Both eva and this girl have bleach blonde hair. (i suspect they both dyed it). Other than that even the voice is very similar.

Recent Ratings
hclarkson1999   27-8-2024 15:13  Acceptance  +1   
frozenlobes   20-8-2024 23:42  Acceptance  +1   I never got to meet her. I saw your post and went the next day, but she had left.
Zehroni   20-8-2024 12:53  Acceptance  +1   
zorofirely   12-8-2024 14:38  Acceptance  +1   
firsttimelong   11-8-2024 21:38  Karma  +1   
adrenal   11-8-2024 18:07  Karma  +7   how long do the russians stay in hk?
boscitc   10-8-2024 14:45  Karma  +10