Face:        5/5
Body:   4/5 -- thin legs  natural titties
Skill:        2/5
Service:      5/5
GFE:            4/5

Price & Session Length:  $700 for a massage or $1400 for FS
Repeat: YES!

---------

I haven't written in awhile because I have not been mongering for awhile.  The financial situation in the last few years have definitely stretched me really thin and mongering is one of the last things I can afford to do.   Just started a new job and it pays okay, so I went out for a treat.  

I've been llooking for a young milf for sometime.  Usually a lady who is about 170cm, nice pair of titties, light white skin, and a decent face.  MILFY!

I found Gigi / Yi and I meant to find a time and have been trying to book her for a long time.  It's been difficult.  But I finally managed to find her and book a time in the afternoon.  (Good tip -- book her 1 day in advance!)

I went up to her office and we talked.  She has a very pretty face with nice big eyes.  She looks taiwanese and cute.   She has a nice rack -- big B-cups.  Her skin is a bit dark because she likes to run.  THe photos aren't very good -- she's darker than most women.

Her massage is so-so, but she does put her effort.  Then she gives me a prostate massage.  She sask if I want to upgrade to FS and I figured why not?   It's been a long while.  She flips me over and starts licking my nipples and jerking my dick off.  It was good!  (Much better than her massage)

She caps me and then we bone missionary.  It was very fast.  She asked me to cum quickly because it's been 45 minutes so I came.  

We chat for awhile.  She said, that after 7pm she does something else that was not my market.  Does that mean she's a hostess girl too at night?

ANyway, I recommend you brothers to check her out if you like young milfs or spinners.  The sex isn't great and the massage isn't great.   But it was still good experience.   The room was clean and didn't smell of smoke or feel very spall like Fok Ying.  

I probably won't go back anytime soon, for two reasons. 1 -- money.  I don't have a lot of spare change now.   2 -- Gigi is good, but she's not that great in bed.  I like big white MILFY tits and someone who likes to moan in bed (If you know of any big titty hot woman, let me know!)

Take care brothers -- hope you are all making good money and in good health!

Ps - I like her mini thigh gap.

[ Last edited by  jchow88888 at 7-8-2024 02:02 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Jjaa123   7-8-2024 07:49  Karma  +4