Registered 25-3-2024
Status Offline
Post at 6-8-2024 23:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Shenzhen] 潮汕大厦 Chaoshan Building 5555

Date & Time of Session:  Aug 2024
Name:  5555 or 九兒 wechat id: youyitian5201
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  4/5 generally pretty but seems a bit different from photos (could be too much photoshop)
Body: 3/5 decent figure small boobs nothing bad but nothing to write home about
Service: 3/5 Ball licking, DFK, Catbath, BBBJ, HJ
GFE: 3/5
Price/Length: 488RMB for 1Hr but only spent about 45 mins + 12RMB for clothes
Repeat: no

Found this girl through the same chinese telegram group (search shenzhenfreenewtalk in tg) in my other posts, some ok reviews, but no price.

Getting There: Got her wechat from the tg group. Asked her if she was available and how much. She said yes for 488RMB. I set up a schedule and she told me how to get to her. It's in the 13th floor of 潮汕大厦. Outside is the sign of a hotel named 迎商酒店。It's possible to book her without reserving, but it might be a random girl, best to message her on wechat.

Environment: Classic shenzhen sauna with the massage chairs and shower area. Can't remember the specific name of the sauna though but I didn't really need it to find her. Room isn't the cleanest but good enough.

Experience: After entering the room I wait for her and we chat for a bit. She's nice and chatty but is on her phone too much. She asks me what I like to do and I say DFK. She laughs a bit and offers to call a 2nd girl for a 3p or to add another 488 for 2 shots. I refuse and we begin the massage. She asks me to take off my clothes and lie face down while she does some light massage while she taps away on her phone. A little teasing here and there near my balls. She takes off her clothes and starts rubbing her tits on my back while doing lots of fake moaning. Her tits weren't big so it wasn't anything special. She telsl me to flip over and starts playing with my nipples. I tell her I don't feel anything there and I need to DFK to get hard so she laughs a bit and says she'll try to wake LB up. She starts with the ball licking and the BBBJ and gets me semi hard but not quite there yet. She rinses her mouth and asks me to do the same and proceeds with the DFK. DFK was nothing special she was basically just sticking her tongue in my mouth without her doing much movement, but it's enough to get me going. She then lubes me up and begins the HJ while I play with her LS. I don't know what kind of magic she was doing with the HJ but man she really knew how to work it. Every other part of the service was average or sub-par except for the tugging. She knew how to handle LB the way I like it and I before I know it. She cleans me up afterwards. At this point I think only 30 mins have passed, but she already gets dressed and says she'll wash her hands and come back to massage again. When she gets back we chat a bit more while she gives me some middling massage while she taps away on her phone with the other hand. I would have liked some more post nut GFE, but I guess I was a little annoyed at the phone tapping. Around 45 mins in, she says time is about up so I just agree and we leave the room together.

Pretty good HJ, but middling in all other departments. GFE is great during the moments when she's not texting, but I guess it's also like a GF to be texting while chatting with you.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
MoboKo   12-8-2024 08:39  Acceptance  +1   
momozzz   10-8-2024 17:41  Karma  +2   Thanks
investor   10-8-2024 16:47  Karma  +2   Great review
HKGPeter   8-8-2024 01:24  Karma  +3   Thank you.
danbog   7-8-2024 23:18  Acceptance  +1   
MrFrosty   7-8-2024 21:11  Acceptance  +1   Awesome Shenzhen intel
dinotrex526   7-8-2024 14:45  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Squeebee   7-8-2024 09:27  Karma  +2   
Jjaa123   7-8-2024 07:48  Karma  +4   
sdfasefawfdasdf   7-8-2024 03:08  Acceptance  +1   Excellent