Karma 3414
Acceptance 445
Reading Access 70
Registered 12-12-2009
Status Offline
Post at 6-8-2024 17:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
AVOID - very bad attitude - JSLM TST 607 room 5

Just went to the WORST PUNT ever in my punting career, see below.

WARNING: WG HAS A VERY BAD ATTITUDE, AVOID

NAME: Didn't ask
PRICE: $500 FS + $100 BBBJ
ADDRESS: James S. Lee Mansion, 6th floor, room 5, area 607
RACE: Mainland PRC
DATE: today, afternoon, August 6th, 2024
FACE: 3/5 - average looking
BODY: 4/5 - nice small body, no boobs but nice legs and feet
SERVICE: 0/0

Went to JSLM this afternoon as I haven't been there in ages, also read on someone's report there were Japanese.. I saw them, $1300 HKD for each one, basic average looks, not worth the money imo. Seen much better-looking Japanese girls , there are around 4 doors of them on the 1st floor of walk-ups. There are a few Russians for $800 on the top floors, but not my COT.

Back to the report, saw all the rooms from top to bottom, 3rd floor has a lot of good ones - mainly Thais. When I walked back down they were all occupied, so went back up to the 6th floor. The one I tried was a very small, tiny girl wearing black lingerie. The look on her face when she opened the door was horrendous - whether it was me or other people ringing her door, you can tell she was fed up and didn't want to be there. She is not a permanent WG, but one of those temps. That stay for one week then leave back to PRC.
I thought the fed-up look on her face was just due to people constantly ringing her door, but I was mistaken.
First time I rang her bell, asked her how much- she quotes 500, asked about BBBJ she replied +$100. Ended up going in the 2nd time I saw her.

Walked into her room and I already had a very bad vibe go through me, a coldness in the room.. I tried to make small talk and she didn't answer back.. asked her when she came here, no answer. Then asked if she ate anything today, her reply, "what time is it now? Did you lose track of time?" I took off my clothes and got into the shower, then asked her are you not washing? She was like, "I already washed".. she stood beside me in the shower holding the shower handle while staring at me, I was just thinking to myself - "are you new here? You don't know what to do?"
I took the handle and started washing myself down, and she was like, "can you be more gentle with the water? You're getting it all over me". She wasn't helping me wash and she still had her clothes on, so why are you in the shower if you're not helping me clean? Common sense, no?

I get out and dry myself up, then I lay on the bed and she asks, "what to do you want to do?" - I was like, "what do you mean?". Her attitude got really nasty, she was then, "how do you want to do it?!!" - I reply, "full package", then she sat on the edge of the bed and rolled her eyes at me, at this point I was limp and no feeling. I asked her, "is this your first day of work?", No reply. I just confirmed it again with her, full package with BBBJ for extra $100. She responds , "next time speak a little louder" then she swats her hand wanting me to move over to the side.. she sat directly to the left of me. Haven't started yet, and she is already fed up. She turns her back to me while trying to get me hard. No moaning, no effort, she just grabbed it and moved it side to side, absolutely lame attempt. She then grabs a condom and tries to cap me, I was like, "BBBJ, remember?". Then she stops and gives a lame 20 second BBBJ, stopping every 5 seconds to look at my dick, as if she never seen one in her life before. That, or she has some sort of hygiene issue.

After the BBBJ she told me to get up and she then layed down on the bed like a dead fish (she would remain in this position for the rest of the duration, no movement, no effort whatsoever). I start pumping away, while she occasionally looks at me from the bottom - no emotion on her face, no fake moaning, no nothing.. it was like she was dead inside. Completely lifeless in those eyes.
I lift her legs up after a few seconds then she complains that her leg hurts and she puts them back down. I get up wanting to try a different position, asked her to stand up, but she refused. She said, "front or back, it is all the same".. so she just layed there on the bed without moving. I have never seen any WG act like this before.. even all the past horrible punts I have experienced were not half as bad. She refuses to move or make any effort, I try my best to make the best of this horrendous situation since I'm paying a lot of money. I go back in start pumping until I'm ready to finish, just as I'm about to cum I rip the condom off and try to shoot it over her stomach, but she gets up quickly, acting all shocked without saying a word.. it ended up spraying all over the bed sheet instead. Again, she gave me a nasty look while she sat in front of me, I just told her to get me tissues, she hands me toilet roll and I wipe myself off. I get up and head to the shower while she sits on the bed contemplating what just happened. I quickly shower and then get out, asked her where my used towel is, I accidentally grab hers, then she shouts, "that's mine! Yours is over there". I dry up and put on my clothes as fast I can, took the $600 out of my wallet and tossed the cash onto the bed and walk out without evening saying another word or glancing back. Seriously, I don't understand.. if you don't want to do the job, just go home.. why waste people's time. This was not just a bad day / attitude problem, she just didn't want to be there at all.

I regret not waiting for the Thai doors to reopen on the 3rd.. think I'm going to call it a day for now on these Mainlanders. From experience, the PRC ones give the worst service, especially in JSLM.  

ANOTHER BAD PUNT IN KAM MOON LAU , SSP
PS I also went to another walk-up yesterday, it was bad, but not as bad as this one. Yesterday's punt was in Sham Shui Po at Kam Moon Lau, room W - paid $500 for FS, the entire duration was less than 15 mins. She kept trying to upsell massage for extra $200, BBBJ for another $200 (originally $100 at the door), then threatened to charge more money if I didn't hurry up and finish. She is frkm Shenzhen and only started yesterday, staying for a week then leaving. Most likely just subbing for the original one.
This is the room -
https://141-hk.com/en/C43074-SSP-141Walk-up-AA.html?ref=Search[regionbuilding]
All pics are fake, so Not sure if the contact info on the page belongs to the sub or original girl

Recent Ratings
ClownA+   14-8-2024 21:35  Karma  +3   Thanks for sharing! Helpful
zorofirely   12-8-2024 14:32  Acceptance  +1   
j82   9-8-2024 22:41  Acceptance  +1   Sorry to hear about your bad experience. Thanks for the warning
drjoker6969   9-8-2024 15:49  Karma  +3   Sounds like you got the wife experience. Lol.
stainedbutter   7-8-2024 18:53  Karma  +2   Thx for warning, pretty prc is a lottery when it comes to attitude
frollics1   7-8-2024 09:14  Karma  +4   I often wonder if the ones like this are being trafficked or cohersed a little.
firsttimelong   7-8-2024 00:02  Karma  +1   thxs for warning
saunamaster   6-8-2024 21:49  Karma  +2   mate, that sounds an awful punt, thanks for the warning. Thai floor should have been the way forward.
HK_Legend   6-8-2024 19:37  Karma  +10   Thanks for the warning.
stainedbutter
Musky Member

UID 301072
Digest Posts 0
Credits 171
Posts 15
Karma 170
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 20
Registered 17-1-2024
Status Offline
Post at 7-8-2024 18:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 lijianhua's post

@frollics1 I don't think so, I talked to a PRC wg who said you actly have to apply and get selected to come here