Subject: Sham Shui Po Walkup - Coco (Chinese Girl - Anal)
ClownA+
Lustful Lord

UID 305724
Digest Posts 0
Credits 511
Posts 25
Karma 501
Acceptance 204
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-7-2024
Location Asia
Status Offline
Post at 3-8-2024 22:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sham Shui Po Walkup - Coco (Chinese Girl - Anal)

Date of Session: 3 August 2024 (9pm)
Location: Sham Shui Po (204-206, Apliu Street 206 1F Room 8) - room at the end of the corridor
Name: Coco
Link: https://141-hk.com/en/C49982-SSP ... ing.html?ref=Search[region]
Nationality & Language: Chinese (no english)
Face: 3.5-4 / 5
Body: 3 / 5
Height: 164
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 700 HKD (Ass) + 50HKD Tip
Repeat: Yes

Back in HK, went back to try out one of the girls I scouted recently.. she answered the door last time in a maid outfit, looked sexy, little older, but did anal. So, rang the door bell, Coco answered the door.. asked price (400HKD), showed her the chinese character for Anal and she yes yes, singled 700HKD, agreed and in
She immediately offered me a drink and a water... her room has more space than the normal walk-up, is very clean
Into the shower, usual clean-up, did alot of ass washing...  good sign!

Onto the bed, she began the cat-bath... not really licking, not really doing much... licked nipples... i motioned downwards, she began BJ (not something i would return for), average BJ to be honest.
Licked my balls.. but she didn't venture any further south to my ass.

She isn't rushed.. she takes her time which is good..  i think when she gets to know you, she'll give a good GFE.. this time it was limited.. but i was there to test her ass out.

I got up and she moved into missionary, but i pointed to her ass.. she smiled and said ok baby! no hesitation!

She got on all fours, bent over.. lubed up and bent over.. she guided my cock in and rammed it into her ass...  definitely no need to be gentle.. her ass has many miles on it, but her body has kept pretty good

She makes all the moaning noises, but she didn't seem in any discomfort, smashed away for several minutes, she has mirrors on the roof and on the side, so you can see her boobs wobble as you smash away! nice view
She has some bolt-on implaints

kept pounding away and blew my load deep in her ass (in condom),
She actually motioned to give me a massage afterwards, but i was in the mood to just leave, so she cleaned me up, gave her a tip and off i went.

Her ass felt really good.. .i would return to smash that ass, she is kinda pretty.. hard to explain, but was a decent punt.. not like thailand, but did the job. She's on my list of anal girls!

I'd only recommend if you're looking for some Anal action!

Found her link, these pics are actually her, i didn't realise she's a squirter.. .would have paid that more attention!!

[ Last edited by  ClownA+ at 3-8-2024 22:58 ]

Recent Ratings
pipolaki   3-9-2024 18:32  Acceptance  +5   Weird she didn't rim... she was my go2girl for deep rimming back in the days.
john.cvb   9-8-2024 23:14  Acceptance  +2   
zhude10   5-8-2024 05:33  Karma  +5   Outstanding
boscitc   4-8-2024 08:11  Karma  +10