Body: 4/5
Height:  ~167 cm
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  HKD 1,000 + Tips
Repeat: May be

After my recent stint at Kawaii with Maizi which was absolutely mind blowing (you can read that in the newbie forum posted on 1 Aug 2024), I contacted the Boss again and this time directly asked for Maizi. Boss told me she is on holiday and recommended from the stable a girl named Baby. She looked pretty in the photos and based on the last experience, I agreed after Boss said her service like Maizi is also excellent (Feichang hao).

I reached the door and was received by a girl who looked similar to the one in the canvas. I would say an 80% face match and rest attributable to the brush. She was alone and took me to a room which had a large full wall mirror opposite to the bed. I like this setting where I can indulge in self-voyeurism with my partner using the mirror. She asked me to undress and take shower. I invited her to join to which she refused saying she already had a shower before I came. Not a good start to the innings. She said she will be back so I showered alone and after drying myself went straight to the bed.

Baby came in the room and sat down next to me and started massaging my legs around the knees and upper thighs. She was happy that I could converse in Mandarin and we started with some casual introductory talk. Surprisingly, like Maizi, she is also from Chongqing and spends a lot of time in Shenzhen. She is the talkative type and as we continue our discussion, she moves further up and starts to play with LB using her fingers. I playfully asked her, if this meeting will continue like this with her being clothed and me naked. She felt a bit embarrassed and quickly stood up to undress. Facing the mirror, she looked at me and teasingly removed her dress revealing her black color sexy lingerie. I knew what she wanted, so I quickly stood up behind her, both of us now looking into the mirror as I unhooked her bra to reveal her C size natural bosom. I grabbed them from behind, massaging them and as I flicked on the nipples, she responded with a moan. At the same time, she was rubbing her well-toned sexy buttocks against my groin. Without delay, I moved down and removed her black thong and greeted her smooth ass cheeks with my tongue.

She asked to me lie down and she straight away went down to give my phallus some attention with her tongue, but not taking it too deep in her mouth. Pressure had started to build but still a long way to go. Then she moves to my nipples, caressing and licking with her tongue. She appreciated that I had trimmed my chest and she liked the sensation of the short hairs. I told her that I don’t like to wax to which she said that Chinese girls actually like trimmed hairs on man’s chest which they usually don’t see on local guys. I can’t verify that, but this was not the first time someone said that to me. Baby again goes down on my LB but this time intentionally moves her body to the other side so when she is playing down there, I get a full view in the mirror of her raised sexy ass and the exotic holes in between. What a lovely sight to admire this young sexy well-toned body in the mirror. I wish I had I snapped a pic at that moment. She was still using her tongue mostly and not expecting a full BBBJ from her, I asked her if she can also use her hand to create more sensation. She splashed a warm gel from a bottle kept next to the bed and started to work with her hand. This created the sensation I was looking and within a few minutes I

Baby cleaned the juice and after that we continued to talk for a while. I told her I wanted to shower now to which she agreed and to my surprise she said she wanted to join. We lathered and cleaned and touched a bit more but nothing special like what happened 2 days back.

Overall, Baby has a sexy body that evokes lust but her service could have been better. One caveat though, I went there very late around 1 am and she told me when I had arrived that all other girls had left and that she was also about to retire and was not expecting anyone this late. Not sure if this had some impact on the services.

[ Last edited by  kahnsaheb at 2-8-2024 02:32 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
MrSchmuck   5-8-2024 20:00  Karma  +2   
jjjj888812   4-8-2024 07:31  Acceptance  +1   
wingardium   3-8-2024 23:02  Karma  +3   Her face in SM pic is 3/5? I’d rate better tbh but to each his own
Ulysses1812   3-8-2024 07:14  Acceptance  +1   
Leftleg28   2-8-2024 13:36  Karma  +4   
dienw   2-8-2024 10:20  Karma  +3   Thanks
DrDecimate   2-8-2024 09:58  Karma  +3   the same black lingerie you undress? sexy! she looks better than maizi?
Jjaa123   2-8-2024 05:38  Karma  +4   
donalddraperd   2-8-2024 02:40  Karma  +3   nice report
kahnsaheb
Nookie Newbie

UID 301502
Digest Posts 0
Credits 91
Posts 3
Karma 91
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-1-2024
Status Offline
Post at 2-8-2024 14:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 kahnsaheb's post

@Drdecimate - Baby definitely has a sexy well-toned body especially her backside. But in my view Maizi is still ahead since she also has a beautiful face and lots of GFE.