Font size: S M L
Kissmespa - Coco

Kiss Me Spa (tg:kissmespa)
Hong Kong (TST)
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Attitude: 10/10
Cost: 2500 HKD + tip
Repeat?: I'm not big on repeating I like to try new things - but if she was only one available one night I would not be dissapointed.

Had some luck in the past with kissmespa so decided to try again tonight. Booked Coco and was not dissapointed - looked exactly like her video on their TG (has some tattoos - doesnt bother me). After the shower she started with a basic massage - you dont come here for the massage but it was better than nothing. This led to some teasing and moaning in my ear - always does it for me. She then took her clothes off and started with some basic nuru which led to the flip. Some light nuru on my front side as she made her way down sucking and licking as she goes. She then started sucking and licking my balls and then licking up and down all sides of my shaft before sucking me off for a few minutes. Very good blowjob - hit the spot for me. Then I fucked her in doggy for a few minutes before I shot in the condom. She was very tight and felt amazing - atleast acted like she was very into it and overall a very fun fuck.

This is a good spot - they've gone 3 for 3 for me so far so Im going to keep going as long as they keep up the streak. Always sexy girls in the common area before or after which is always a good sign.

Recent Ratings
wingardium   3-8-2024 23:06  Karma  +2   
Sirrus79   30-7-2024 23:56  Acceptance  +1   
DrDecimate   30-7-2024 12:36  Karma  +3   
dienw   30-7-2024 10:17  Karma  +3   Thanks