RG363 - Gorgeous Teen But Not Here

Date & Time of Session: 24 July 2024
Face:  4.5/5 (Hot, MCOT)
Body: 4.5/5
Skill: 1.5/5
Service: 0/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: $1500 HKD for 45 minutes + $100 Tip (given begrudgingly)
Repeat: Hell no

TL;DR version: ~175cm tall, gorgeous, tight body you'd expect from a 19 yo -- BUT -- mentally is not present. She was actively learning English on Duolingo during our session. Was checking her phone while I was pounding her doggy. Eye candy, but that's about it. Do yourself a favor and skip.

I haven't punted in a while and was coming off a busy work stretch. I wanted to do something special and thought I'd finally treat myself to the the Mix stable. I'm a cheap guy, so I usually go to walk-ups or the more affordable hotel girl options like MeetMen. But it's undeniable that Mix imports some of the hottest looking WGs. The renovated part of the K hotel is also very pleasant to stroll around in, especially compared to the dingy staircases of Fuji.

Saw RG363's tattoo on her pelvis of her two dogs and had to book her   I'm a sucker for inked girls, especially that edgier tattoo style. I was hoping to take an action shot of LB entering LS with the tattoo also in frame...but unfortunately my high hopes were soured, and the photo wasn't meant to be.

First time booking with Mix and was asked for my phone number. Didn't want to give it, so asked if I could give a screenshot of a previous appointment at another stable. It was readily accepted, arrangements made easily. Agent was professional and direct.

At the hotel room now, was surprised with how tall she was. I guess I didn't read the ad carefully and just assumed WGs are shorter than me she greets me in a black nightgown. She is 95% accurate to her pictures. Honestly, to me, she looks better in person. More natural. Clearly she's young, gorgeous and has a banging body. I was excited to dive in

First thing I noticed is she is very bossy with what she expects you to do. Payment first, over here. Clothes come off, over here. Shower first alone. Come back on bed and begin. It was very mechanical and I knew there was a very slim, if not zero, chance at building up a warm rapport with her. This was going to be a transaction. I was a customer. That was that.

While I showered alone, she was learning English on Duolingo on an iPad. I kept hearing the familiar jingle of a correct exercise on Duolingo and finally put it together when her phone kept repeating "Florida is perfect in June"...as an American, Florida is perfect never...so I knew it had to be Duolingo's delusional and inaccurate lessons (I'm a fan of the app).

I'm a pretty chill guy. I don't mind if a WG is on her phone if she's also simultaneously doing her job. I don't care if she's on WeChat if my balls are in her mouth also. Learn English while I'm balls deep into LS - I don't mind! But this girl was a mess. When I get out of the shower, the bed is filled with her personal belongings -- iPad, iPhone, battery charger, notebooks, pens -- she's clearly gotten comfortable and makes no effort to clear space for our session ahead. I effectively got 1/3 of the bed and was even hanging my legs off at one point because her stuff was just everywhere...

She begins a very basic blowjob. The definition of average. But then again, she's also really hot, so an average BJ from a baddie is still a net positive. Oddly, she told me her hair is very nice and she expects me to hold her hair up at a certain angle so it wouldn't get messy. If she wasn't so damn hot, I wouldn't have complied. But hot girl say, so I do felt like I had to "work" during my punt lol also sucked having one hand tied up with her hair, as it was one less hand to roam her body.

I can feel LB getting bigger and my mood shifting from spectating this beauty to now wanting to actively participate in using her for my pleasure She senses this and caps LB...but in a way that I've never had before. She literally unrolls the cap, stretches it fully over LB and closes at the base of LB as if my LB was a left-over dish being plastic wrapped. It was an odd experience that took me out of my horniness. And what further took me out of the mood was that I wasn't allowed to kiss her anywhere -- no lips, no boobs, no DATY. I can understand lips and no DATY, but I can't even suckle on those titties?! A definitive "I don't like that" was enough to kill LB's strength. I can respect boundaries and perhaps Russians are known to be more restrictive? But man, talk about having a feast right in front of you and being starving but unable to eat.

To her credit, she offers a quick second BJ to get the cap back on good. I closed my eyes and begin to think of previous punts -- ones where there was an actual connection. LB gets rigid and we hop quickly into doggy. Her ass, while not the largest, was fun to grip. Finally I thought -- we can move beyond the intro BS and have ourselves some fun...until she starts checking the notifications on her lock screen She been silent throughout this entire experience. So I'm just humping her in doggy while she's on the phone...silently humping her while she takes a drag of her e-cig...silently humping her with zero interest on her end. I know we're paying for a transaction...but this was the worst punt I've had in a loooong time.

This...sucks, I thought. Even with a 10/10 certified teen baddie, I just wanted to leave. Doom scrolling on IG or YouTube would be more entertaining (and less expensive).

Time to just pound quickly and GTFO. So that's what I do. I grip and go to town until   She's actually surprised that I finished so quick -- was probably only 15 minutes into the session at this point, including shower. I just wanted to leave.

I think she sensed that I wasn't too happy about the service and started to be nicer to me. She asked me my name and where I was from. Then she insisted, twice, that I give her a good review to her agent. Then she asked me for a tip. I was taken aback at how direct she was. Clearly I just want to leave with how quick I'm packing up. I was just standing there with my mouth open like "Uhhh uhhh....??" And then she jumped into a mini rant about how customers in HK do not tip. How it's just not a part of the culture and how she doesn't understand it. I just want to leave and don't want to make things any more awkward, so I leave her a $100 HKD bill and bolt out the door. True SMH moment. I do believe she's a teenager -- because she seriously lacks any self-awareness and can't pick up on social cues, and places herself at the center of her universe. Back to duolingo and I'm out the door.

Agent asks me how my experience was and I give him an earful. Total punting time was 20 minutes...under half of the 45 minutes I paid for. He promises to do better next time and recommends I try Japanese girls instead...perhaps they are more service-orientated vs. the Russians.

What a shame. Mix isn't a cheap stable. It'll be a while until I can justify visiting again. Hopefully it was just a fluke and the next punt with them will be good. Stay safe gents!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
drjoker6969   2-8-2024 17:03  Karma  +3   If she did a poor job, TELL HER & DO NOT TIP. Tell her why she sucks, not in a good way! Lol.
lively192   31-7-2024 18:23  Karma  +5   Yea no, consolation Ks
7jai   31-7-2024 17:38  Acceptance  +1   thanks for sharing your amazing experience
Tonymiddle   30-7-2024 12:55  Acceptance  +1   Sorry to hear but TX for warning
Leg_o_man   30-7-2024 09:18  Karma  +4   Sorry
manhands   29-7-2024 23:08  Karma  +4   
energylung   27-7-2024 14:49  Karma  +4   Sorry to hear. She shouldve practice her english with you!
otkmnl88   27-7-2024 09:37  Acceptance  +1   
miketk   27-7-2024 01:30  Karma  +6   Trial and error! Gain and loss! Go ahead!
Ladoo75   27-7-2024 00:40  Karma  +2   Just encounter same experience you described with RG275…i guess avoid any young western europe…
Tybear   27-7-2024 00:20  Karma  +5   Ouch
Johnnyr555   26-7-2024 18:01  Karma  +8   Thanks, will avoid.
jjjj888812   26-7-2024 13:21  Acceptance  +1   
pierrot   26-7-2024 10:38  Karma  +5   Original
hotel_boy   26-7-2024 04:01  Karma  +3   she looks kinda Asian...Kazhak?
jezzzz   26-7-2024 00:46  Karma  +5   
ZirePhoenix   25-7-2024 16:26  Karma  +1   
toey_toad   25-7-2024 11:00  Karma  +6   wanted to try her, glad i didnt, you shouldnt have tipped her though, oh well, on to the next
hkmann   25-7-2024 10:39  Karma  +5   too bad
Tsos1020   25-7-2024 10:31  Acceptance  +1   
Dukelok   25-7-2024 05:23  Karma  +3   
firsttimelong   25-7-2024 01:14  Karma  +1   thanks for info
Chinesefroggg   24-7-2024 22:10  Acceptance  +1   
americafirst141   24-7-2024 21:10  Karma  +7   
JimDimSum   24-7-2024 20:28  Karma  +4   Sucks but at least she was hot
clampbottom   24-7-2024 19:25  Karma  +4   I had my eye on this beauty.. she just looks gorgeous.. however the service looks quite bad.. thanks for review
wingardium   24-7-2024 18:48  Karma  +3   Transactional is ok, but the worst is complete disinterest. Thanks for the report