Body: 5/5 - slim with 34d breast.
Height: short - 5'2?
Skill: 5/5
Service: 6/5
GFE: if you wanted to make the effort
PSE: no
Price & Session Length: 10k for overnight
Repeat: definitely

After having my first taste of filipino, i was looking for a cute girl who does everything and is not a pro. After searching for some time came in contact with Kim. She was firecraker from the moment we starting texting. She is ready to do everything except anal. We talked and she shared video proof of her that made me so horny that i directly booked her for overnight.

She came the next day and she was similar to TG pics and video. Welcomed her in my room and we starting kissing. I lifted her and took her to the bed and then we both undressed each other. then i started kissing her everywhere and began playing with her boobs. As mentioned that she does everything except anal and that was true. i played with her boobs and then went furthur down to play with her pussy. It was a little bit hairy but as soon as i starting playing with her, she started screaming that felt real. Her pussy started getting wet and she moved to 69 position. I was already horny playing with her but she starting BJ and then deep throat that caused me to   in her mouth and she swallowed it happily.

Then we started spooning as i was looking forward for our next play. She told me that she does this only when she needs money. Meanwhile she we playing with my dick and also rubbing her as. I starting getting hard again (already took a V before) and it starting kicking at this time. Now she came on top of me and started kissing me. Before i realised what was happening she already lowered her pussy on dick and my dick inside her pussy bareback. I never do bareback but this one was a firecracker and nymph. We started with cowgirl while i was sucking her boobs. She had trouble taking my entire dick as the biggest she had done was 6 inch. So, i started playing with her boobs and kissing and meanwhile she kept trying to take more and more of my dick. The entire time she was full of energy and never stopped. There was a time i thought that she would stop but she kept going. Finally she was able to take all of it and we starting fucking like crazy. Changes a lot of position and thanks to V i kept going. Cowgirl, reverve cowgirl, missionairy and finallt doggy. I couldn't hold any longer when pounding her from behind and juicy boobs swinging that i     second time in her pussy. she was also ok with creampie as she is on the pill.

As she was staying with me overnight so we took some rest and made small talk. Then i started getting hard again and we started fucking. This time it was doggy and i fucked her until she was telling me to stop. Then she starting with BJ to get me off and after sometime i on her boobs this time. We were both tired so then slept for some time. I woke in the middle of the night and her sexy asss was pressing against me. I got horney again and inserted my dick from behing and started fucking her. She got awake and starting smilling while i wa fucking her and saying nasty things that brought me to the edge and  I in her pussy again. We kept in the same position with my dick in her pussy and we slept.

Got up the early morning next dat as she was sucking my cock. This was a really horny girl. she finished my by deep throat and i   in her mouth. She swallowed this time as well. We ate some food and i took another V as she was still there with me for another 4-5 more hours. We fucked until i couldn't get it up again. I fucked her mouth, pussy, boobs i don't know how mant times as i lost count.  She really doesn everything that you can think of except anal and that too bareback.

Was so happy with her service and gave an extra 1K when she left.  Hope i covered everything. She had told me to keep her contact private as she doesn't too this often. But i can share it with serious people who are in cebu city. But not sure if she will be available when you are there.

Please don't forget to give more lots of Karma if you like my post.

[ Last edited by  Susanlixxx at 24-7-2024 18:14 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Cappy   30-8-2024 21:21  Acceptance  +1   
tonyandguy   30-8-2024 02:10  Karma  +5   Thanks for great report, I am off to cebu soon, can you share contacts?
Ultra69   23-8-2024 02:12  Acceptance  +1   
kingtrainerbbc   18-8-2024 12:07  Acceptance  +1   
infamous-error   10-8-2024 04:21  Acceptance  +1   Finding a unicorn is the best!
Paddlehard   27-7-2024 18:03  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Asunayuuki96   26-7-2024 21:44  Acceptance  +1   
jjjj888812   26-7-2024 13:33  Acceptance  +1   
Kaikik45   26-7-2024 11:37  Karma  +2   
vedekehima   25-7-2024 17:36  Karma  +3   
UK_Wanderer   25-7-2024 14:50  Acceptance  +1   
mister.bayarea   25-7-2024 04:02  Acceptance  +3   
Susanlixxx   24-7-2024 18:14  Karma  +10   
Pupaubofin   24-7-2024 16:21  Acceptance  +1   
nomercy999   24-7-2024 13:45  Karma  +2   
jezzzz   24-7-2024 12:53  Karma  +6   
YumTong2022   24-7-2024 12:24  Karma  +5   
Posive   24-7-2024 11:11  Karma  +3   Thanks for report. Any way you can share how to find contacts/groups as I’m going to Cebu in a few weeks?
Jjaa123   24-7-2024 10:19  Karma  +4   
kukooo   24-7-2024 10:10  Karma  +6   How did you find her? Any contact? Was it TG nearby feature?
layofoj571   24-7-2024 01:49  Acceptance  +1   
William_C   24-7-2024 00:36  Karma  +6