Link: https://www.analisamassage.com/our-girls
Nationality & Language: Thai, very good command of English
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 2,100 baht for 60 minutes
Repeat: Yes

I frequently go to Analisa and my usual therapists are either Name or Praew. Today I had the fortunate opportunity to experience Luna and it was incredible.
After making the booking and arriving at Analisa, Name was already at the lobby and saw me. She was upset that I didn’t book her but was very playful of the fact. Name arrived and saw myself and Name flirting which made her chuckle. When we get to the room, and after showering separately, Luna asks me to lie down and goes straight for the privates. She asks if I’d like prostrate which I replied, “no, but outside is ok”. She expressed that she was upset by this in a joking matter and continued to massage my sensitive area and says, “I like it when you moan, it turns me on…” so natural, I begin moaning uncontrollably. She mentions Name and asks if I’ve come to Analisa before, I tell her I’ve been a few times especially with Name and mention how she’s a nice girl. Luna tells me she can be nice or mean, whatever I prefer. I tell her to prove it, which results in her grabbing my balls and unleashing her dominant side, which I realised, was something I quite enjoyed…

She continues flirting with me as she massages and then asks me to flip. She then approaches me at the side of the table and asks me “nipple?” Puzzled, I replied “they are sensitive”. She replies “do you like it?!” and I respond “yes of course”. She slaps me on my chest and exclaims “I asked you if you like it, not if it’s sensitive! Her dominitrix side is showing again… and I like it.
Luna begins to start licking my nipples, and I must admit, this was the least enjoyable part of the entire massage. But once she started gliding her body against mine, it got very interesting…
Using my fingertips, I started to gently touch her butt and back and after a few minutes she began to shake and shudder. She complained that I was making her feel too good, and realised it was probably not a good idea to mention it, but that didn’t stop her from wanting more
As our bodies are connected to each other, and we are face to face, I ask her what else she likes. She guides my hand onto her butt, and instructs me to put my finger on her butthole. “I like it on the outside, just like you”. So I follow her instruction and begin to caress her body while having my finger resting on her butthole. She begins to get worked up and starts stroking me faster and faster. With my other hand, I start groping her breasts, and eventually I pinch her nipple which causes her to tremble uncontrollably, but she doesn’t ask me to stop. In fact, we begin to start kissing.
We continue this sexual exchange until I explode while her body is pressed against mine.

We caress for a bit and joking around with each other and flirting for a while, and already plan for the next time we meet, with the potential on Name joining the session. As we leave the room, I see Name clearing the room she was in with another client. She notices me and puts on a sad face as if she misses me. She runs out at me and goes straight for my crotch. Luna notices and laughs, which implies that if I plan the two of them together, it’s going to be a very fun session.

This was my first time with Luna, and I’ve been to Analisa plenty of times, but I must say, my expiration with Luna is the best experience I’ve ever had, and I hope there will be plenty more for me to report about.

Recent Ratings
Markich   14-9-2024 00:43  Acceptance  +1   
Thaibabe   12-9-2024 10:16  Acceptance  +1   
Funstrap   10-9-2024 07:23  Acceptance  +1   
James.packer101   24-8-2024 02:04  Acceptance  +1   
jaylast2014   4-8-2024 09:06  Karma  +2   
fdssdffdsdfs   31-7-2024 18:05  Acceptance  +1   
Samsbb   23-7-2024 23:41  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   22-7-2024 12:13  Karma  +13   She's a delightful witch, both Vuka and I like her!
crazivampire69   22-7-2024 10:51  Karma  +2   Luna is certainly going to be the next choice of mine in Analisa . She appears to be a natural dominatrix as compared to ...
Poley   22-7-2024 08:16  Karma  +3   
Harambe   22-7-2024 06:27  Karma  +4   
jezzzz   22-7-2024 05:06  Karma  +4   
Vuka   22-7-2024 03:23  Karma  +5   She's a witch, I hate her
besco203   22-7-2024 02:33  Karma  +5