Nationality & Language: thai,  enough english
Face:  7/10
Body: 7/10
Height:  150 ish
Skill: 7/10
Service: 7/10
GFE: 6/10
PSE: 3/10
Price & Session Length:  950, 60min, massage, hj, fs (+ tips)
Repeat: Maybe

Joined this TG group a while ago and have had my eye ok it for a while because it seems to have most of what I am after (massage + FS), but the location (sham shui po) and the price (crazy cheap) were red flags which kept me away. Turns out I was right (on both fronts).

Contacted the agent to have them ssuggest a girl, and they are not helpful, ignore my request and just list all the girls working (which there are about 6), without particularly insightful descriptions or realistic looking photos. We agree I'll just check out the girls when I get there. They send the me the price list (350 for 60 min massage + hj, +100 for bj, + 200 for b2b, + 300 for fs). prices that low are a bit worrying,  but hey, let's roll the dice.

Get to the building,  it's a random building on a mainish street in ssp. need password to get through gate,  then elevator up to 1st floor. Two massage joints (maybe other one is veggie?). I go in, it's one of those apartments converted to massage. Entry room has 2 old.looking lazy boys, there is a bathroom off that room, small hallway lined with tiny rooms. it's not looking very nice, but the girls come out and they actually look pretty fking good! Tough to choose one, but decide on Pan, she is wearing an oversized t-shirt and shorts, so hard to see body but she has a nice smile.

She takes my hand and leads me to a tiny room. has a single bed and not enough room to walk on either side, just one side has any room at all. There is a whole in the corner where a single AC us shared between this and the adjoining room. She gives me a disposable towel and tells me to go shower. I exit the room to the one shared bathroom, which turns out is one of those shower plus toilet with just a handheld shower unit (like a maids bathroom in a lot of apartments). Nowhere to even hang the disposable towel without it getting wet. Oh Well.

Back to the room the massage starts. It's not a real massage bed so I have to turn my head to the side because there is no hole. She starts the massage and honestly it was very good. I like thai oil massage, and this was a pretty darn good one. She used her phone to play some soothing spa music which would have been ok if it wasnt for the fact she used youtube and it played ads a few times (lol). Because of the space limitations,  she had to climb on top of me and do a lot of the massage with her body in contact with mine, which wasn't so bad...

Got to about the 30 minute mark and she asked me to flip over, after a bit of leg massage, she showed me the menu for extras (same one the agent had sent before). I asked for FS but no BJ. she seemed a but surprised (maybe by the no bj?) and got up and took off her clothes. this was the first time I got a good look at her body. And H O L Y S H IT she has basically the best Boobs I have ever seen (D cup). she's pretty petite and not particularly thin (definitely not fat, but a little belly).but her tips were a work of art, perfectly shaped, sized, great nipples. I'm not even really into boobs, but these tits were like a message from God straight to my deck, it was fucking unbelievable.  I'm sure they were fake but I didn't even care (and honestly they didn't feel hard or anything).

She does some basic cat bath, rubs her boobs on me and I can already tell I'm going to shoot super fast so I ask her if we can do 2 sex. She looks surprised again but says sure, just another + 300. she puts on a Dom, jumps.on top.and I do very quickly as expected.  She chuckles a bit confused, gets off, cleans me up, them says "rest a few minutes ". she then goes back to leg massage but this time naked. and with those tits in full view it wasn't long until I am ready for round two. She doms up again, jumps on top, and we're off to the races.

Go at it for a good 10 plus minutes and I ask her for hj to finish. She happily complies and when I'm not shooting right away she starts locking my balls which felt incredible, and ltetty soon I   again. she cleans me up and asks if I want to shower first or second. after I pause for a sec she smiles and says for me to just relax. she pops out and comes back after a few min. gives me another disposable towel and sends me to the shower. I come back, she helps me dry off, helps me get dressed, and then confirms 950 for all of that. I give her some tip and hesf out.

Overall honestly the girl was pretty good (not really mcot at all, but pretty and good service and seriously her breasts deserve their own Netflix show). The location is a dump, and pretty out of the way. If their girls were in a good location and it was clean, with good rooms, good showers,  real towels,.etc, I'd be back in a heartbeat,  but just the location was a big turn off for me. I am willing to pay top $ for a good spot a d good girl, so the bargain basement price was more of a red flag than a pro for me, but I know everyone is different.

[ Last edited by  brackish27182 at 21-7-2024 22:38 ]

Recent Ratings
frollics1   22-7-2024 10:02  Karma  +6   thais always seem to go the extra mile no matter the relative costs
mister.bayarea   22-7-2024 09:36  Acceptance  +3   
Guys_My_Age   22-7-2024 08:30  Karma  +1   
cesvi25   21-7-2024 23:50  Karma  +2   
MrFrosty   21-7-2024 23:13  Acceptance  +1   
Sirrus79   21-7-2024 22:49  Acceptance  +1