Subject: [Bangkok] Analisa - Preaw, the most mind-blowing edging experience I've had
sarpedon
Musky Member

UID 298590
Digest Posts 0
Credits 133
Posts 4
Karma 133
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 20
Registered 11-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 19-7-2024 18:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Analisa - Preaw, the most mind-blowing edging experience I've had

Date & Time of Session: April 2024
Location: Analisa Massage (Outcall to my hotel, booked via LINE)
Name: Preaw
Link: https://www.analisamassage.com/
Nationality & Language: Thai, English
Age: 32 (claims to be 40, but she later revealed her age)
Weight: 47kg
Height: maybe 160cm
Face: 4/5 looks like the pictures, but without makeup. Clear skin
Body: 4/5 not very curvy, but she is super thin
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 0/5 She's a sadist
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: Heavenly 2500 THB 90 mins + 200 tip
Repeat: Yes

I've never done a prostate massage before. I prefer outcall massage for convenience/comfort, so I looked and it seemed that Analisa was the best outcall massage place available. I originally wanted to book Luna, but she wasn't available at the time so I booked Preaw instead.

Booking took place on Line. In 30 minutes, I met her in the hotel lobby, where she was wearing a mask, a spaghetti strap tank top, and jeans. She looked like a plain Thai woman-- very unassuming, not much skin showing, and not flashy at all. I only realized it was her after she stood up after seeing me.

I walked with her to the elevator and she spanked me about not providing the proper name on the hotel. That's when I realized she wasn't going to be a cute, innocent Thai girl.

Upon arriving to my room, she laid out a hotel towel on my bed and told me to strip. I went face down on the bed and she knelt between my legs, fully naked. She then proceeded to give me a very good oil massage-- great pressure and very relaxing, honestly one of the best massages I've had in Thailand. This was surprising to me as I'm used to outcall massage girls having very light massage.

While doing this sensual massage, we had a great, relaxing conversation about her life and random topics. Her English is very good and she never had trouble expressing her thoughts.

The beginning of the massage focused on the back, where she would occasionally graze my balls and anus with her nails, very lightly. She would slowly begin to focus on my anus more with her thumb (maybe? I was face down) which was super lubed up. Her touch with her nails was so light and made me shiver in ways I haven't felt before.

Halfway through the massage, she started to rub my LB while I was face down. She'd reach below with her smooth hands and slightly jerk it to the point where I was hard, but it wasn't possible for me to cum.

As I had a 90 min session, I told her I wanted 2 shots. She said she could do as many shots as the customer wanted -- maybe I'll do that next time. She then told me to flip over and started giving me a sensual massage on my chest and thighs. Occasionally she would move her hands over my LB, stroking it to the point where I would be close to cumming but then stopping. It was torture, and she smiled every time she edged me. She would move her hand around in different positions, and I never got numb as one normally would with such a prolonged handjob.

I stayed in this heightened sense with a rock-hard LB for around 10 minutes, then she mentioned she would start the next part.

First, she had me place my legs on top of her soft, smooth thighs while she faced me. I told her this was my first time doing a prostate massage. She joked that she could fit her whole fist inside of me, but I opted for just one finger in the beginning. The single finger was good, but I felt like I could take more. Two fingers was too much! So I stuck with the single finger.

She then started to stroke my LB with her left hand while moving her finger around in my anus. The entire time she made eye contact with me, while continuing to edge me and stopping when I was getting close to firing. At some point, she found my prostate by going a bit deeper in and it was _heaven_. Note: if you don't feel something other than a finger in your anus when getting a prostate massage, tell the masseuse to keep looking. It only feels great when they're hitting the prostate.

Additionally, she gives me a CBJ in the middle of this. Personally I like CBJs rather than BBBJs to reduce STD risk, so I enjoyed it. It was very sloppy and had an especially intense feeling with her finger deep inside my abdomen.

Eventually, she doesn't edge for once and stares me directly into my eyes. As I got closer, she started increasing the movement of her finger and gripped tighter. The tension that built up for the past 40 minutes caused me to finally explosively in ropes like a fountain in Vegas, almost hitting her face and hitting her breasts. After firing, she continued to jerk me off in an incredibly uncomfortable but dominant way, as she smiled, my cum dripping from her nipples. She grinned while I gripped her thighs tightly, my body uncontrollably squirming from the intense feeling emanating from my prostate and now extremely sensitive LB. She continued this for about 30 seconds before stopping and wiping me up, with a satisfied smirk on her face. She then goes into the bathroom for about a minute to wash up.

It's now about 60 mins into the session and she gives me a light leg massage while I'm face up, as we continue to converse about her family and other random topics. I'm panting hard as she starts to tease my LB again. I get hard again, then she repeats the same process to make me again.

After this, she ends with a nice chest and leg massage. I walk her to the door of my hotel room, and she spanks me on the way out.

Would I repeat? Yes, for sure-- I think Preaw awakened something new within me.

[ Last edited by  sarpedon at 19-7-2024 19:15 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
marklee1002   26-7-2024 07:33  Karma  +2   
Zacklms   22-7-2024 11:16  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Enidblyton   22-7-2024 10:22  Karma  +2   
Poley   22-7-2024 08:30  Karma  +3   
WhyMe805   21-7-2024 00:09  Acceptance  +1   
Harambe   20-7-2024 15:37  Karma  +4   
manhands   20-7-2024 09:48  Karma  +4   Hot
boscitc   20-7-2024 06:01  Karma  +10   Praew gets a new follower!
austin821   20-7-2024 04:29  Karma  +8   
UncleDad   20-7-2024 03:43  Karma  +10   Sadistictastic! (is that a word?)
roninaaa   20-7-2024 02:14  Karma  +2   
Macau81   19-7-2024 22:57  Karma  +6   
DiamondBac   19-7-2024 22:25  Karma  +3   
besco203   19-7-2024 21:37  Karma  +5   
JackTheBat   19-7-2024 21:01  Karma  +13   "GFE: 0/5 She's a sadist" LOLOL
Susanlixxx   19-7-2024 20:55  Karma  +10   Nice. So she claims to be older than she actually is ? Lol
Vuka   19-7-2024 19:53  Karma  +5   
Jjaa123   19-7-2024 19:06  Karma  +4