Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  4/5
Body: 3/5 decent figure, but I was tricked by the push up bra
Service: 5/5 BBBJ, DATY, FS, DFK
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price/Length: 400RMB for spa, 1200RMB for fun ;) + 300RMB tip
Repeat: maybe

Got off work super exhausted and needed a massage as my back was killing me. Found a massage spa in Luohu near century plaza and went in. Saw that they had a full body Chinese oil massage for 400RMB, so went for that and didn't expect much as I really was just looking to get rid of knots in my back. Went into a room and was told to wait there. After a few minutes, in came beautiful Anna - she was wearing a pretty short skirt, which made me think I might be leaving happy Chatted for a few minutes and was told to lay face down. She gave a pretty mediocre massage to be honest - not much pressure or good technique, so was kind of disappointed. Then was told to flip and this was where it got interesting. She got on top of the bed and swung her leg over my body and sat on my LB while massaging my chest. I was really stunned. She then asked me seductively if I wanted any other services. LB was full on excited at this point and she could tell. I asked her what kind of services are we talking about and she said the kind where she will go back to my hotel room with me. Can't refuse a proposal like that! Asked her how much and she said 1200RMB, so I agreed and she told me I had to pay her now, which I did. She then told me to change and go out to pay and wait for her as her shift was ending in 10 mins (11pm).

We took a taxi back to my hotel and this is where the fun started. After we got into my room, I grabbed her and we DFKed as we touched each other all over. Clothes came off and we showered together. Then onto the bed where she gave a decent BBBJ and I repaid the favor with DATY. Dom on and she started on top with CW, switched to missionary, doggy and then to RCW. Like I said I was exhausted from work and didn't expect this surprise, so I didn't have it in me to . Told her to go back to BBBJ and after a few minutes CIM. We showered together and I tipped her 300RMB for taxi and the experience.

Recent Ratings
dinotrex526   15-8-2024 13:07  Acceptance  +1   Location please??
australiamonger   24-7-2024 21:43  Acceptance  +1   
cw683   23-7-2024 15:29  Karma  +2   Can you share her contact?
Unitedfuture   22-7-2024 18:14  Karma  +2   
Airwlk9   20-7-2024 21:24  Acceptance  +1   Happen to have her direct contact info?
Sirrus79   19-7-2024 07:41  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   19-7-2024 02:27  Karma  +3   Thank you.
MrFrosty   18-7-2024 09:36  Acceptance  +1   Can you provide name and location of the massage spa pls? Thanks!