Skill: 5/10
Service: 7/10
GFE: 3/10
PSE: 6/10
Price & Session Length:  1700, 60min, massage, hj, fs
Repeat: Maybe

Saw this report

https://forum.zh141.com/viewthre ... &extra=page%3D1

And decided to give it a try. I have been searching for my ideal spot which is basically high quality oil massage followed by fs, with a hot young, skinny spinner type, in a nice clean low traffic setting. Obviously tough to find something that checks all of those boxes, so figured I'd roll the dice here.

Contacted on whatsapp first (which is NOT my preferred platform for privacy and security purposes), agent was moderately responsive, sent a clearly ps'd picture, and confirmed price and service. made the booking.

Showed up and was greeted by Linda. She was wearing what looks like a spa workers outfit (vaguely nurse like?) but with the skirt hiked up.so she was just basically walking around in her underwear. led me a tidy enough room and asked me if I wanted a shower. I thought the fact it was a choice was a bit gross, but so far getting ok vibes so went ahead. The room is a real separate room, with a clean enough shower stall, some decorations, and twonac units (one window type and one split type in the shower(?!?). had flip flops.fpr.the shower, hanger for clothes. pverall not bad! Mirrors on the wall to.make sure to get a good view of everything that will transpire. had my shower and had a towel waiting for me when I got out. She came back shortly after and asked me to lay down.

Had a good 30 min oil massage. Actually plenty of strength, but not much skill, and ended up.being pretty repetitive. Honestly.i didn't mind, and and she was still in her hiked up spa outfit so was overall not a bad way to spend 30 min. She asked me to flip and asked me if I wanted her to take her clothes off (duh!?). finally got a good look at her, not young but not milf, not skinny but not fat, big boobs (fake) but not giant (D?). She asked me if I wanted Bj I said no (I only do cbj for safety reasons and that usually doesn't do too much for me) so I said just hj and sex. She seemed confused about sex part and asked me to clarify  "boomb boom?", I said "yes, I want boom boom" lol. She asked me "condom?" and I was freaked out that maybe bbfs was on offer (which would make me want to leave) but maybe she was just asking to make sure inwas ok with it? idk, but she was stroking lb so I just didn't make a fuss. She left to.get a condom, came back , climbed on top

And then I immediately . she gave me a good laugh and a bit of wtf look. this happens to me when I'm nervous or in a new spot so oh well. I can usually do 2 shots right away, and she asked me if I wanted another shot (and price of 500). I said yes (expecting a break and more massage). She just left and got another condom and started rubbing lb to put it on. I tried to tell her I need a few minutes but she didn't get the message and lb actually responded. So round 2 started right away. Her back on top, then doggy, then Mish. she seemed pretty into it actually rubbing herself and overall responding  quite well (big turn on for me).

After a good pounding since I had just shot so recently I wasn't sure if I could go again, so I asked her to hj for finish. She seemed really confused,  but went ahead and actually did a pretty skilled job, got me to again and complimented me on being able to go twice in such short time.

She cleaned me up, I showered paid up, and on the way out asked her if anyone else was working (place looked like it had 2 or 3 rooms, but was a ghost town). she said just her, but next week there would be a few more girls. Left a pretty satisfied gent.

Since I'm new to posting and quite new to hobby, any tips or feedback welcome!  and if any suggestions on my ideal spot that would be awesome.

Recent Ratings
Hongda0515   23-7-2024 12:10  Acceptance  +1   Ty
Ulysses1812   16-7-2024 02:58  Acceptance  +1   
momozzz   14-7-2024 11:30  Karma  +2   good report
Sirrus79   14-7-2024 07:13  Acceptance  +1   
slickric423   14-7-2024 03:23  Karma  +5   
dienw   14-7-2024 01:56  Karma  +4   Thanks. Tips: it is pretty much a lottery but keep trying and you'll find something