Registered 14-11-2018
Status Offline
Post at 3-7-2024 10:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wan Chai - Pearl

Date & Time of Session:  End of June
Location:  Thompson Bld 1st Floor - a few rooms on the right side
Name:  Pearl
Nationality & Language: China (A bit of English)
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  $1800 Massage & Bang

Split this report into two, as this is probs the 3rd time I've been to Pearl. First time was a massage and hj for $400. 2nd time is the part 1: Same room but started with a different girl massaging me. Then Pearl walked in and start touching me up and see if I would like 4hand massage. I agreed and glad I did. Receive bj from the other girl and were touching the both of them up. It was pretty satisfying but did not do the deed. Think we agreed on $1200 for this session.

Part 2 is just Pearl on her own, but she gave me the massage as usual amd started to give me a bj. I ask how much to do it. She said 1800 and wtf I went with it and the sex was really passionate. A little pricy but it's okay I told myself. Her faceis okay, body is really nice. Abit talkertive for my liking. She is willing to massage more after the bang and it's not too bad.

Not a recommendation, but more of a intel on the four hand thing.
pcd34
Nookie Newbie

UID 307111
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11
Posts 4
Karma 11
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 31-8-2024
Location Hongkong
Status Offline
Post at 1-9-2024 02:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Outcall at wanchsi

Hi,
Is there any outcall service offered by any  agency/person at wanchai area?

Recent Ratings
sexyloser   18-9-2024 12:40  Karma  -1   Plz read the rules stickied to the top and use ratings instead of bumping posts w/ one-liners or short comments.