Date & Time of Session: 26 May 2024
Name:  #68
Nationality & Language: Thai - minimal english
Body: 4.5/5
Face: 3.75/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  3600 (Drinks + BF) + 1000 (At Khao San) + 7000 LT
Repeat: Different girl

On the evening of 27th May, I decided it was the night to get my GOGO bar experience in Bangkok at nana plaza. I arrived around 7pm - it was raining and it seemed like most of the bars were just getting started so I went to thermae for some quick action before I started drinking for the night (will write a separate report about my thermae experience). I returned back to Nana plaza around 11pm, and it was clear that the action had started by this time - rain had also stopped thankfully.

I started on the ground floor - in my opinion the bars on this floor are useless and filled with tourists who are not mongering but rather just there to observe the Bangkok red light scene. After a quick round on the ground floor I decided to go to the top floor to Billboards. This club is quite big and very crowded, again a lot of tourists but also a fair ratio of mongers. Girls were hot too but it was too crowded so I left. Next I checked out angelwich and rainbow and found those to be either dead or too crowded - finally ended up at Spanky's. This bar was not too crowded and it seemed like most patrons were there for a good time and not just tourists there to check out the scene.

At Spanky's they have a show every 15 mins. I decided that this was gonna be the venue where I would party for the night. I bought myself a drink (120 baht) and also a drink for the waitress who served me (just to get her to be on my side). For the next hour, I bought lady drinks for a couple of the girls, each one would spend around 15 mins per lady drink and it was okay to get handsy at this club after buying a lady drink for the gals. I also saw some interesting shows - there was a cucumber show where two girls were deepthroating a cucumber at the same time. Then there was a spanking show where girls were spanking each other on stage. There was even a lesbian show where the girls were getting hot and worked up on stage (no nudity though). At this bar, you can sit right by the stage - I did this and was tipping the girls who were putting on a good show - some of them let me spank them or grab their tits when I tipped them (I also got spanked by some of them). Overall, this bar was very fun as it is not too big and everyone gets involved in the spanking/perfromances and they try to include patrons as well (as long as they are buying drinks). There is even a shower with glass walls in one corner where a girl puts on a sexy show.

After an hour or so of buying drinks and tipping girls, the mamasan came and sat down next to me to ask me how I was liking the bar - I had a shot with her and got some more lady drinks. My goal was not to pick a girl yet but rather just have a fun time and try to talk to all the bar girls who I found attractive so that I could decide who to take home for the night. After I bought the mamasan a drink, she got me a free drink and I started getting special treatment. She moved me to a different spot where I had a better view of the full stage without any obstruction and the girls would stay with me for 20-25 mins per lady drink instead of the usual 15. After this, the girls who I bought lady drinks for made out with me, gave me lap dances and let me fondle them all over (I bought each of them at least 2 lady drinks).

As it neared closing time, I called back the girl who I had found the most attractive and fun (#68 - Suphansa) - she also danced really well and reminded me of a girl that I had a crush on in school. I bar fined her, cleared my bill for the drinks and got ready to leave - it was around 3:30am at this point. She got changed and came back to me after a few mins and told me that her friend (roommate - her name was Au) would also take a ride with us).

We took a tuk tuk taxi and were off towards soi 11 where I was staying. It seemed like the girls weren't done partying because they asked me if I wanted to drink more before going home. At first I said no, but then they both started groping me and taking turns to make out with me. At this point I figured why not so we made our way to Khao San road. We went to a bar at Khao san where we had some food, more drinks and the girls even made me try laughing gas (balloons). Overall, they were fun to hang out with - the girl I had picked spoke decent English - her friend actually spoke better English and helped translate whenever needed. At around 6am, I was too tired so we made our way back - when we were dropping off Au, Sup said we might as well stay at her place as it would take another 15 mins to get to my hotel (we were all exhausted). Once we got to her place, we were too tired to we just slept - it had been a fun night and I guess the action could wait until the morning.

I woke up the next morning at around 11am with my LB in suphansa's mouth. I felt myself getting hard in her warm, moist mouth. She had decent technique with good suction but she could not go deep at all- she barely took half of my LB in her mouth. Although I wouldn't rate her BBBJ too highly, she was clearly putting in effort and she blew me for a good 20 mins. At this point, she was naked and I noticed her body in the nude properly for the first time. She has many tattoos which I didnt mind - I am not a big tattoo guy bu ti actually liked the ink she had on her. She had a slim body but not too skinny - natural C cups and an amazing round ass. Photos attached of her below are 100% accurate (higher RA as they are from her instagram - she gave me permission to share pics but not ID).

After the BBBJ, I put on a condom and fucked her in mish and CG. Next I asked her to ride me whilst I sat on the edge of the bed - she had great technique as she is a dancer and she twerked/made circles on my LB really well and this was probably the highlight of fucking her. I fucked her in doggy which was amazing as well because her ass is her best asset. I was having some trouble finishing - we had been fucking for almost an hour and I was tired so I asked Sup to get on top of me again for CG. She started riding me asian style, and this time I felt myself close. Soon after I inside her. Something felt different - it felt amazing and wet and moist, and when Sup got off me I realized why - she had taken the condom off... Although it had felt amazing, I got really angry at this since she did not even ask me. She could see I was distressed so she opened up a test report on her phone and showed it to me - she explained that girls get tested once a month at spankys. Although she seemed clean, if she had done this to me, I am sure she let other guys go in without protection as well - I mean she let me cream pie her without me even asking for it...

I showered, peed, paid her and left.

Overall, I had a lot of fun at Spanky's and would recommend it to be the best that Nana plaza has to offer. Although I spent a fair bit at the bar - it was worth it as I made out with / groped / got lap dances from 6 girls. Khao san was also a fun experience as I got to see how the locals party, try a new drug and also learned a little bit about a dancers life from the girls. I would have rated the punt with Sup quite highly but she did take off the condom without my permission so the rating goes down for me and I would probably avoid her in the future. However for bros who want BBFS, she is your gal - lots of energy, fun and good in bed (aside from the bj).

[ Last edited by  wandering13213 at 14-6-2024 03:08 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   18-6-2024 19:45  Karma  +13   
15633381   16-6-2024 17:00  Karma  +3   
Jjaa123   15-6-2024 20:03  Karma  +4   
newyorkfun   15-6-2024 12:53  Karma  +3   
apnopar   15-6-2024 12:41  Karma  +2   
Anonposter86   15-6-2024 11:33  Acceptance  +1   
roninaaa   15-6-2024 01:26  Karma  +2   
Skepti10   14-6-2024 10:13  Karma  +8   You were taking too long so she took the cd off to finish faster
Harambe   14-6-2024 09:49  Karma  +3   
kalvinhobbs   14-6-2024 09:05  Karma  +6   
austin821   14-6-2024 04:29  Karma  +8   
Vuka   14-6-2024 03:31  Acceptance  +4   
flowmon
Throbbing Titan

UID 5947
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4547
Posts 2492
Karma 4477
Acceptance 1396
Reading Access 70
Registered 16-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2024 03:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 wandering13213's post

Bro, despite her clean report, as a precaution you should get tested too.
Like you said, she prolly does it with other bros too.
The Koreans and Japanese love to BB

Recent Ratings
wandering13213   14-6-2024 19:24  Acceptance  +5   Yes bro, waiting for the window period to elapse then will get tested. Unfortunately I am also traveling atm in a region ...
Skepti10   14-6-2024 10:14  Acceptance  +1   To be fair, almost EVERYONE loves bb
wandering13213
Throbbing Titan

UID 284496
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3835
Posts 124
Karma 3813
Acceptance 434
Reading Access 70
Registered 11-10-2022
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2024 20:34  Profile P.M. 
@ Skepti  - yes bro that's what I think it was as well but I wish she asked me first.
roninaaa
Musky Member

UID 295848
Digest Posts 0
Credits 192
Posts 11
Karma 191
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 20
Registered 1-9-2023
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2024 01:29  Profile P.M. 
Finally a write up on Spanky's. I was there with my Thai friends, spent a good hour there. The girls there are hot and beautiful. However, my Thai friend kept telling that most girls we see there are post op trans. Im not sure how true is that....
flowmon
Throbbing Titan

UID 5947
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4547
Posts 2492
Karma 4477
Acceptance 1396
Reading Access 70
Registered 16-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2024 06:19  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 roninaaa's post

trust your Thai friends, they would know.  It is their backyard, bro!!

Recent Ratings
roninaaa   16-6-2024 00:35  Acceptance  +2   
hoo8myryce
Kinky King

UID 130838
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1057
Posts 114
Karma 1044
Acceptance 254
Reading Access 50
Registered 22-6-2015
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 16-6-2024 09:53  Profile P.M. 
Love Spanky and it was the first GoGo that I truly had a great time in. However, the frequent showtime is a put off for me. Unless you already have a girl with you, none of the girls will walk around to "showcase themselves".