Body: 4/5 Slim young girl, b cups
Height: 160cm
Skill: 5/5
Service: DFK, BBBJ, DATY
GFE: 5/5
PSE:
Price & Session Length:  400 40min (no rush on time) + 200 TIPS
Repeat: Defintetely yes, no waste of money

I tried some Russian in the afternoon at King Hing but i was disappointed by the meantime coldness of all girls there, it seem the only thing you can get anymore is a standard fuck without any willing to have fun together, so when i went back late evening i tried to find another girl. In this moment it was not just the beauty i looked for, it was the willing on the first sight to have fun together and get a good service. On floor 4 room A6 a girl opened the door which might not be my first number one but she had a nice smile and was willing to talk about the service in a patient way, i asked for DFK and for GFE and she told me: Come in an i will be better than your Girlfriend. I believed here as the price of 400 also was not shocking me.
After I went in i payed her and we went for shower together, in the shower she began to play with my dick and we began to kiss, good dfk from very first beginning, i went down with my hand and began to play wither clit and pussy, she was not why and it seems she liked it.
She has normal towel, wow - then back on bed i lay down and she began with a blowjob without asking if i want to use a condom, i did not reject and enjoyed it very much, her technic was very good, she licks the balls, goes down and she really does deep throat, so i looked down as i could not believe i couldn't see my dick anymore. She was in a position i could play with her pussy while getting the blowjob and she didn't do like others that you cannot reach anything with your hand. Then she covered my dick and begin to start cowgirl, she slowly began without any rush and also enjoyed it by a real sounding moaning, she always came down and we did long dfk on riding, i changed to sitting position and we kept on like riding and kissing for a while, then changed to mish for a while and then she asked me if i want to do doggy, as i already were a little tired after this long session we changed to doggy as i know i can finish good on that. After some doggy and loolking on this nice ass i - totally 40min without any discussion about time which is also not ususual those days. Nice talking, gave here a 200 tip for the good service and no rush, she told me she is there until 16th, so if possible i will come back to have this service again.

When you want to have a great service then you should try out this girl. When you want the 5/5 beauty it might be not the very first choice, but anyway if you are looking for 5/5 in all topics then good luck, i could not...

Recent Ratings
dragon16   12-6-2024 23:04  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   12-6-2024 21:54  Karma  +3   Excellent.
Szx   12-6-2024 13:31  Karma  +1   Man how many Russians you see in KH?
Blackpink1287   12-6-2024 07:15  Acceptance  +1   
MrFrosty   12-6-2024 02:21  Acceptance  +1   
oogenesis   12-6-2024 01:23  Acceptance  +1