Nationality & Language: Japanese/Nihongo with translator support
Face: 910
Body: 9/10
Skill: 10/10
Service: 10/10
GFE: 6/10
Price & Session Length: 2 hours + instant/deepthroat + denma + swallow
Repeat: Definitely

Moeri was the first girl I saw solo at Robodeli last year (I initially had a 3P with Anzu and Sumomo).  She was an amazing experience then, but has since moved to Yokohama where she's been working somewhere else.  I messaged her a few times during my latest trip, but she was always in Yokohama, so I wasn't getting an opportunity.  Lo and behold, my last day in Japan, she was available, so I booked her as soon as I saw.  

Her pics are all very accurate, except she has since cut her hair and it is now a bob style.  It suits her, though admittedly, I did like the long locks she used to have (Great with twin tails).  She showed up at the hotel in a very sexy (borderline slutty) miniskirt with a nice cute shirt to go with it.  Moeri is a looker for sure.  Gorgeous face, with nice "fuck me" eyes.  She's got a killer body, perfectly proportioned breats, and a nice curvy ass without being big.  

Moeri was the first girl I had ever been with that could really do deepthroat, so I was pretty excited to see her again.  For this session, I finally used robo settings, for I think the first time.  I wanted to see what it was like, and if it enhanced the experience at all.  As a result, Moeri walked in, and didn't say a word.  No smile, no reaction.  It's a little bit weird, but let's see how it plays out.  She motions for the payment, which I turn over promptly.  As soon as she's counted and put away, she pulls the denma from her bag, and then....stands there.  When you set these girls to full robot settings, they literally will do NOTHING without you commanding them to.  They actually offer an optional "controller" which is ultimately a pre programmed smart phone with an app that let's you press buttons to give quick responses, but it's 2000y to use it, and well...I can give commands without it.  

Since she's being a diligent robot and waiting for orders, I order her to strip.  While she's doing so, I go ahead and strip down as well.  Once we are both nude, I tell her "ferra", and she immediately drops to her knees and takes me in her mouth.  Ok, this is actually kinda cool.  After a few minutes of a great BBBJ with fantastic suction, nice and wet, I tell her "irama", and she just immediately goes in for the deepthroat.  No effort, no gagging, and holds it for a good few seconds while using her tongue to tickle the top of my balls.  Wowza.  At this point, I grab her head and start pulling her in as deep as she can take me, god damn she can throat, and god damn does her mouth feel great.  A few minutes of this and I have her stop, and motion her to the bed, and she duitifully complies.  I have her lie on her back, and spread her legs, grab the denma and get to work.  That's when the downside of robo play comes in.  She doesn't react.  At all.  She simply stares at the ceiling.  I actually laugh internally a bit at how well she's playing the role.  Since the customer is able to adjust the robo settings at will, I tell her that she's allowed to react, and she begins reacting immediately.  She's definitely a fan of the denma.  Add in a little FIV, and it doesn't take her long to cum.  She's got a great "oh" face, with really cute moans...nothing over the top, and pretty sure it was real.  

Her taken care of for now, I pull back to my knees and motion her to crawl over to me and instruct her to get back to work.  The visual was nice, but honestly the angle didn't work out so well.  She couldn't take me deep, and, yeah...it just wasn't working.  I have her lie on her back so I can get in there while she's laying her head off the side of the bed.  Normally this allows girls to take you deeper, but in Moeri's case, she can already get me all the way in, so no extra depth, but she actually seems to enjoy it more, with some great moans whenever I get really deep.   Fuck this girl is hot.  I hand her the denma at this point and instruct her to use it on herself while I'm still throating her.  As a good robo, she complies, and the moans increase.  Between the visual and her moans, after a moment or two, I and I think this is probably the first legitimate throat pie.  Man, it was really nice.  She holds me there for a minute as she still hasn't been given any further instructions, but I cut her some slack, pull out and tell her she can turn off her robo settings completely.  

Given how long we've played at this point, the time is almost off, so I pull her to the shower with me for a quick rinse.  While in the shower the timer goes off, so we dry off and just spend a few minutes talking about how her job is going in Yokohama, and that she doesn't expect to work at RD all that often, but she stays on the roster because she likes the work.  I tell her I'm bummed that I was leaving the next day and wouldn't get to see her again, she agrees, gives me a quick hug and she's off.  

Moeri did not disappoint.  If anything she was even better this time around than she was last year, having definitely improved her depth.  I don't know that I would use robo settings a lot, but they were pretty fun for a once in a while thing.  Just remember to turn the girl down a little when you get ready to play with her.  

Recent Ratings
hullulu   17-9-2024 18:43  Acceptance  +1   
Saidu   31-7-2024 16:45  Acceptance  +1   
caliuk   29-5-2024 23:51  Acceptance  +1   
FrancoisLegrand   23-5-2024 21:28  Karma  +3   Japan man, I have to get back. Amazing.
rahul.tison   22-5-2024 22:14  Karma  +4   Awesome reviews. What’s the usual number of time you can shoot out. Is there any unsaid rule?
Squeebee   19-5-2024 04:46  Acceptance  +1   
TheManBun   16-5-2024 01:41  Karma  +3   Will add her to my list!
Rigiell   15-5-2024 09:47  Acceptance  +1   
Jjaa123   14-5-2024 20:43  Karma  +4   
Manticore   14-5-2024 19:02  Karma  +3   
sonorance   14-5-2024 16:15  Acceptance  +1   
secretasianman1   14-5-2024 14:43  Acceptance  +1   
scottydont   14-5-2024 14:23  Karma  +3   Alright dude. We need your power rankings for robodeli. Can’t remember it all
AquilaGladius   14-5-2024 13:09  Karma  +2   
Tkthedk   14-5-2024 12:21  Karma  +3   Honestly shocked your dick still works after all these reviews
marloveyoume   14-5-2024 11:19  Acceptance  +1   
Lazy_Ad6604
Kinky King

UID 297743
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1172
Posts 167
Karma 1154
Acceptance 354
Reading Access 50
Registered 19-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2024 12:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lol. Its over three months.  Im back in the states niw, so just catching up on reviews

Recent Ratings
Tkthedk   15-5-2024 11:34  Acceptance  +3   
Manticore
Lustful Lord

UID 297724
Digest Posts 0
Credits 643
Posts 78
Karma 634
Acceptance 181
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2024 20:12  Profile P.M. 
小バイブ (small vibrator) --- have you tried that or always the 電マ (denma)?

Curious, as the small vibrator is included in the base price --- denma is 5000 yen

https://twitter.com/moeri__i

Her Twitter likes has some more accurate pictures of her perhaps?

https://twitter.com/Yunistl/status/1722447227543843224

Recent Ratings
sonorance   15-5-2024 14:14  Acceptance  +1   
Lazy_Ad6604
Kinky King

UID 297743
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1172
Posts 167
Karma 1154
Acceptance 354
Reading Access 50
Registered 19-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 15-5-2024 04:18  Profile P.M. 
Ive tried the small vibrator, but it rarely gets the job done.  Denma has a much better success rate ime.

Though, i do think denma should be a free option, since its really for the girl...but i digress

Recent Ratings
rahul.tison   23-5-2024 09:22  Karma  +4   
Lazy_Ad6604
Kinky King

UID 297743
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1172
Posts 167
Karma 1154
Acceptance 354
Reading Access 50
Registered 19-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 22-5-2024 22:39  Profile P.M. 
@rahul:  I could be off on the time, but I believe most places it's 90 minutes and up, unlimited pops.  Anything under 90 minutes is one pop. I guess it could be different store to store as well, but that's what I've seen at most places.  Actually...I'm not sure that RD even has a limit.  I'm not seeing anything on their site, but I could be overlooking something.  I'm not popping more than once in 60 minutes regardless to be fair.