Date & Time of Session:  April 2024, afternoon
Name:  Love
Nationality & Language: Thai. OK English
Face:  3.5/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  3250 THB / 90 mins (Jacuzzi room, 2s)
Repeat: Probably not, but only cause there are so many more choices. I had no regrets choosing her though.

Went to check out the Sukhumvit 24 area in the afternoon. There were tons of girls sitting outside the various shops but I had heard good things about Aurora, so went in there to look around first. The lineup wasn't huge, but I settled on Love because, looks wise, she looked pretty decent to me. In term of body, she is very tiny (about 150cm) and her boobs were enhanced but looked quite natural. I hate enhanced boobs but hers were quite acceptable to me. Confirmed with mamasan that Love was okay with 2 shots in 90 mins before paying and was led to the room.

Started off with a dip in the jacuzzi where she gave me a nice scrub, footjob and titjob for about 30 mins. She gave lots of eye contact and was smiling at me throughout. Getting out of the tub, we went onto the bed where she gave me a capped BJ before she rode me. After she got tired, we switched to missionary where I did my first shot. Cleaned up and she gave me a massage and we chatted for a bit. Her english is good enough to hold a normal conversation. After a few mins of rest, she asked if I was ready for round 2 and I happily nodded. She got on me again but eventually we both got tired, so I suggested her to finish with a HJ.

It was overall a pretty average experience to me. I dont have much to complain about, but I probably would not come back to see her again as she did not have the kind of body i liked (tall, slim) and due to the sheer number of choices elsewhere. She definitely has a great personality and is willing to make you happy, so give it a shot if that's what you're into.

Recent Ratings
Westside88s   16-5-2024 15:26  Karma  +2   
frollics1   16-5-2024 09:07  Karma  +5   
Pacman1796   14-5-2024 22:33  Karma  +3   
JackTheBat   14-5-2024 11:04  Karma  +13   
Skepti10   14-5-2024 10:46  Karma  +4   
Leftleg28   14-5-2024 08:07  Karma  +4   
kalvinhobbs   14-5-2024 03:25  Karma  +6   Hmm i see a shave option? like they'll save your pubs?
Vuka   14-5-2024 03:02  Karma  +4