Face: 3.5/5
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 39000 90 min
Repeat: Maybe another one

*PSA* So this place has 2 shifts a morning and afternoon shift..I went for the morning shift since I was up early and on the last day of my random Japan trip. Morning shift is cheaper than afternoon shift and looking at the roster the afternoon shift is way younger girls  Spoke with the tencho (tout that stands outside) and they do take foreigners but did not ask if they had to speak Japanese or not so take it with a grain of salt...Enough said on to the review

I was thinking of heading out to Y-shirts for the morning shift but everyone was booked till 8ish so did the full walk around and ran into the tout outside Geihinkan.  Apparently he had seen me walk by earlier and invited me in to the shop.  I asked if shop was ok with foreigner and he said sure come in...sat me down gave me a hot towel showed me three photos and said all available.

Picked the one out of the three that looked the most appealing and paid for the course waited about 5 minutes and was called to meet her.  Totally explains why after getting back why there is no age and her face is blurred.  She was probably late 40's maybe entering 50.  Got to her room and pretty much got me stripped down in like 2-3 minutes lot of deep kissing and immediate attack mode on.  Full on cat bath and on went the condom for some BJ and then she jumped on rode me for a few, and did a other few positions till I popped.

Then she cleaned me up and then began to get the sukebe chair ready to wash me down...all squeaky clean she had me go soak in the tub and she washed her self down.  She then  jumped into the tub...surprisingly this place the tub was decent size we both fit and we chit chat about life and things enjoys eating and places in japan that I should go see.

After a bit she got out and started to get the mat ready for mat play...I'm not too big into mat play cuz I'm super near sighted and gotta take my glasses off during so I can't see SHIT so I'm not a huge fan of it but anyways went with the flow and got on the mat...lots and lots of sumata and slipping and sliding with rimming which was kinda surprising for a soapland.  Flips me over and on goes another dom and round 2.

​Rinse all of the gel off and we got about 20 minutes left and shes trying to squeeze a round 3 out....it wasn't going to happen so we talked about more random stuff and ordered drinks while we chatted more.

Time came she helped me with my clothes and off I went...another one in the books

Recent Ratings
nowayjose1   27-1-2024 02:02  Acceptance  +1   
Manticore   26-1-2024 20:20  Karma  +1   
gogocortman   25-1-2024 20:34  Acceptance  +1   
bubeybo   25-1-2024 19:34  Karma  +3   Ya.. nah.. but thx for the review.
mycibai   25-1-2024 18:00  Acceptance  +1   
shampoo   25-1-2024 17:22  Karma  +3