Body: 4/5
Height:  5’1”
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  1,100 plus tip; 1 hour
Repeat:Will try some others at Joey Spa

Have not seen too many reports about  this spa so thought I would try it out. They seem to have about 4-5 girls at any time not sure what the turnover is like. The place has about 4 rooms it appears. I picked Lisa  as her pic looked pretty good ( like she is her mid 20s) and her boobs looked like D cup. When she answered the door - based on her face the pic is accurate - she has a very pretty face. She looked pretty good in her white dress. However no smile or friendliness and I thought she was all business.  She looks mid 30s.

P1 - standard massage which was non descript. Ok/average. She got her gear off and did a decent cat bath all over my back, ass and legs. Felt good. She then got the nuru out and gave a decent boobs to back body massage. Maybe 20 mins P1.

P2 - on the flip I got a good look - she has C up boobs and while she is sitting  down they looks really good - nice and full. However when she stood up they did sag quite a bit - clearly they used to be at least a D - time has taken its toll a little. Anyway a bit disappointed in that she gave no access to LS at all - she sat with her back to me while giving me a very good massage of my balls and cock. Handjob was very good but she sat on her heals and would not budge so could not play with her at all. After the pop we showered together and she gave me a thorough clean which was pretty surprising as before that not that friendly. Overall , she is not that service oriented. Pretty face and decent boobs the best features. If you just like a good handjob she is decent.

[ Last edited by  Rugger007 at 17-9-2023 15:41 ]

Recent Ratings
dienw   23-9-2023 02:19  Karma  +3   Thanks for a Joey report. First one for a while.
orangerange   19-9-2023 19:07  Karma  +6   Thanks for reporting
myketin   18-9-2023 18:13  Karma  +3   Thanks for trying a new place for the team!