Acceptance 113
Reading Access 40
Registered 9-10-2018
Status Offline
Post at 23-2-2023 00:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Quantity or Quality?

Hey Bros

Need some advice or perspective... I want to do something special, to treat myself...  I'm thinking either going with a higher end HG, someone from the OKAY stable for 2 hours or a 3P....   Or my other idea was to take a blue pill and have at it my going to a bunch or rooms in FUJI...

So is it quality or qty?... I know hg can be b&s sometimes, but when it comes to OKAY I have used them before and feel they are reliable.... But with FUJI I know what they look like before going in but service may not always be great...  

Please let me know your thoughts...

Recent Ratings
tom-s   1-3-2023 06:06  Acceptance  +1   Variety is the spice of life...
Jimwong69
Kinky King

UID 91913
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1201
Posts 109
Karma 1193
Acceptance 164
Reading Access 50
Registered 26-6-2012
Status Offline
Post at 23-2-2023 01:22  Profile P.M. 
If it was me.  I'll do quantity.  Normally in life, I would say quality for the most part.  But I notice some hotel girls are not always worth the money.  But more importantly, it's the stamina/interest.  I assume after the first 30 mins to an hour.  She's going to get tired and more "comfortable" which is a good and bad thing.  If you want someone to cuddle.  Why not?  If you want someone to keep riding and sucking?  She's gonna get burned out.  I mean, you're talking about a 2 hour session here.  Im sure most girls are going to complain about a sore jaw after 15 mins of sucking.  And unless she's a gym buff and you are too.  Her stamina will naturally deplete.  With the quantity method.  You'll at least get a girl with more energy and give a better effort in the beginning.  And like you stated.  You know what you're getting.  

Moving up and down the staircase with a ragging boner is different issue tho.  Maybe wear some underwear with a strong and thick waist band to tuck Jr up on.  I don't think other bros in the tight stairway or corridor would want your Jr to brush up on them as you're passing by lol.

Recent Ratings
420man4life   23-2-2023 01:50  Acceptance  +3   Noted.. lol
sam_smith
Throbbing Titan

UID 168426
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3920
Posts 453
Karma 3850
Acceptance 1408
Reading Access 70
Registered 10-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 24-2-2023 00:02  Profile P.M. 
It's all up to you, but in the end you'll regret not choosing the other.

But if you're going for the quality, may I suggest you visit someone you've been with and had a decent time, that at least you won't get ripped off

Feet Feet, Feet Feet Feet
Feet Feet, Feet Feet
Bloodrage
Lustful Lord

UID 204986
Digest Posts 0
Credits 922
Posts 88
Karma 902
Acceptance 408
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 25-2-2023 05:17  Profile P.M. 
I tried quality hotel girls but they were all bait n switches. Now I try to find quality In walk ups which I will remember for a life time. Cos sometimes they sell themselves short for some reason.