Registered 7-1-2017
Status Offline
Post at 5-12-2022 09:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA] [New York] Flushing 37th Ave

Date & Time of Session:  Dec 1, 2022
Name:  ----
Link: https://zunyanny.com/
Nationality & Language: Chinese (she was able to speak conversational English and Cantonese, but fluent in mandarin. she was was from Beijing)
Face:  3/5
Body: 2/5
Height:  5'4
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  300/half hour
Repeat: No

It's been awhile since I last punted around pre-covid times, so almost a 2-year hiatus. A lot of my usual spots has either closed down or move onto different wechat usernames which I have no contact of. I decided to give this place a try and hopefully make it my regular spot. I have actually been to this place a long time ago, but it's been renovated and quite clean. the location is on the quieter side of flushing, which is nice if you want to stay low.

I went there pretty early, right when it opened and I was looking for a specific girl. unfortunately, like many of these places, when you ask them how many girls are working right now they tell you all is working, but it was only one girl at the time. And it wasn't the girl i wanted. Apparently she hasn't woke up yet because she had a bad night the day before. The guy told me to wait for 5 minutes, but 5 minutes has passed and eventually i decided to go with the only girl working, which she had a decent face. I forgot her name, but she's no longer working there since these places rotate a lot of girls.

Decided to skip the shower since I had showered before I came. She was ok with it. She was wearing a one piece, which made sense when she took it off because she had a visible tummy scar. Without the bra her boobs were sagging a little, not the firm and supple ones I like. Laid down on the bed to start off with the usual cat bath and she started giving me a BBBJ with pretty good eye contact. it wasnt bad and went on for a couple minutes until she told me to stand up and proceeded with more BBBJ and good eye contact. she had a very good slutty vibe to her, but because of her so-so body i just wanted to shoot my load and finish. To be honest, I'm quite surprised I was even hard to even proceed with a missionary first. I went on for a couple pounds and then switched to pinning her leg up to get a different angle, then switch to holding her legs up onto my shoulders and pounding some more. Finally i ended with a doggy style in front of the mirror. Even though her body was 2/5, she was nice, but beyond that it was a pretty standard visit. I will give it a try another week when new girls rotate. and this time, I will go when there's more girls to pick from.

Recent Ratings
andyShering   27-10-2023 19:52  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
hkpunter999   17-12-2022 01:39  Karma  +4   
nyctohkvacation   10-12-2022 03:49  Karma  +6   Disappointing considering 500 for 30min
ENIPO   7-12-2022 19:30  Karma  +4   great report. they are meh with a sprinkling of good encounters
spahunters101   6-12-2022 01:57  Karma  +5   haven't been to this place in a while but i usually go when they have jap girls
kalvinhobbs   5-12-2022 14:35  Karma  +3   Damn NY is expensive
hafubeefu
Nookie Newbie

UID 286786
Digest Posts 0
Credits 18
Posts 5
Karma 18
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-1-2023
Status Offline