Digest Posts 0
Credits 2021
Posts 1039
Karma 1900
Acceptance 2411
Reading Access 150
Registered 16-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 17-11-2022 03:43  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Canada][Toronto] - Flirt Spa - Athena

I've had some luck with Flirt in the past when it came to people of ethnicities. The latest attendant that I've been making appointments with has been Abu. Of the Indian diaspora, friendly, sexy, and great skills. She's pretty restrictive, so I've not had an opportunity to kiss her, but she's got amazingly kissable lips. That being said, the receptionist informed me that she wasn't available during the time that I wanted to go so I asked for suggestions. She recommended Athena.

According to the profile...
Face: 6/10 (Kinda cute, girl next door, but not really MCOT)
Body: 8/10 (32A/25/36 - She's toned, but a bit on the thick side for my taste)
Attitude: 7.5/10 (Pleasant enough)
Skill: 7.5/10 (decent, but nothing special)
Cost: $240 - 1 hr
Repeat: No

Athena seems to me to be mixed black/white, but more black than white. Came in and greeted me with a kiss. Immediately removed her clothes and asked me to lie down for my massage. Middling massage skills, but let's be honest, that's not why we go to these places. The moment we moved down below the waist, her chatter stopped. Which, ok, everyone's got different styles. Eventually asked me to flip. She kept sitting on my stomach. Maybe because my core strength isn't what it used to be, or maybe it was just the way she was sat. But I was having difficulty breathing. On the plus side, she'd lean in and LFK a bit, but not being able to breathe very well wasn't exactly turning me on. Regardless, she brought me to my , but with about 15 min to spare. Wiped me down, and spent the next 15 min massaging my head, leaning in for some more LFK.

Throughout... I just didn't feel any chemistry with her and well... not really for me.

~UD

Recent Ratings
thaunknown   4-12-2022 05:45  Karma  +4   
obe   17-11-2022 06:43  Karma  +10   Thanks
hkpunter999   17-11-2022 04:58  Karma  +10