Karma 6362
Acceptance 4324
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 8-3-2022 18:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Indonesian Massage Places?

I have done all kind of stupid or very stupid-crazy things in that city...and once dead, many in Wanchai might be in mourning,

the latest being this morning when one of the (out of control...but extremely grateful) Thai masseuses pair
came back from TakeToys sex shop (with MY licence to shop) Jardine's Bazaar (btw VERY GOOD SUPPLY...especiaally for 141 ladies )
ARMED TO THE TEETH...and then the pair trying all the clothes....Anyway, I will sleep easily tonight.

BUT there is ONE (at least) missing:
Has ANYBODY heard of an INDONESIAN MASSAGE PLACE (likely in in Causeway Bay) ?
I have a pro-Indonesian biais but saved the once in a while Wanchai bar girl Indo gem (some A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.) ....nada.

For Thai massages, the idea is ....Bang-As-Many-As-You-Can....
(today one said I was "naughty" but did not show any opposition, more like asking for more and blessing Buddha for putting me in their path
So I am a messenger of Buddha sent to save them?
That is fxcking weird by my crazy standards...but it was 3H ROFL and they were GREAT and ADORABLE
....but one of my regular 141 has booked me for monday ?? WHAT ? who book who now? )

in short HELP!!!
Does anybody know a massage place with INDONESIAN GIRLS..in HK Island ?

Good or bad, no big deal. Shoot.
I WILL SORT IT OUT.

Thanks