Acceptance 80
Reading Access 40
Registered 6-11-2011
Status Offline
Post at 13-1-2022 03:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sex trainer

Hi guys!

Kind of a random question. I don't think I'm bad at sex or anything, but also recognize that there is always room for improvement. Has anyone here ever worked with a working girl over a period of time as a sort of sex trainer, to improve skills, endurance etc,?

How did it go? Was it helpful? Any specific people to recommend or suggestions? Thanks!

Recent Ratings
shyrocket   16-1-2022 14:52  Acceptance  +3   Good question, I might have an answer
sam_smith
Throbbing Titan

UID 168426
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3920
Posts 453
Karma 3850
Acceptance 1408
Reading Access 70
Registered 10-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 17-1-2022 09:29  Profile P.M. 
The more you have it the better you'll be

Now, I'm not telling you to spend money everyday on this hobby, you'll go broke in 2 months...

Also I found out when I repeat a very friendly ones they'll open up more services to you and you can explore different position and techniques.

Recent Ratings
billybob666   3-5-2022 17:27  Acceptance  +2   

Feet Feet, Feet Feet Feet
Feet Feet, Feet Feet
Skargil
Musky Member

UID 280649
Digest Posts 0
Credits 139
Posts 20
Karma 138
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 20
Registered 4-1-2022
Status Offline
Post at 17-1-2022 13:38  Profile P.M. 
I agree with the previous post. Try to find a girl who you enjoy and then build a "relationship" with her. Both of you will get more comfortable and this will help you to improve further
billybob666
Lustful Lord

UID 78349
Digest Posts 0
Credits 547
Posts 47
Karma 543
Acceptance 80
Reading Access 40
Registered 6-11-2011
Status Offline
Post at 24-1-2022 12:32  Profile P.M. 
Thanks guys! I suppose it would be easier with the walk ups given the relative stability in HK. Will hunt for someone with a connection!
cyberience
Carnal Conqueror

UID 98911
Digest Posts 0
Credits 403
Posts 39
Karma 393
Acceptance 193
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-11-2012
Status Offline
Post at 8-2-2022 18:20  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 billybob666's post

I might add the following advice from my experience nearly every encounter has been Enjoyable, Polite, and warm.

1) Take a small present, Flower, Can of coke not open, Chocolate, (a small present always breaks the ice and makes the girl smile, Smile always looks prettier than frown or fear look till ice broken. also better than the fake smile you see around.
2) Offer to pay first, the financial transaction out of the way, the girl will feel more relaxed, and a happy girl is a happy experience,
3) Give a Tip at the end, especially if you plan to revisit.
4) Find a girl you like, ask for wechat connection. and then message when wanting to visit. You can even ask specific questions or requests without embarrassment, they have the option to say yes, no or even offer alternatives. maybe they like to do something you never thought of.
5) Ask for a friend, the girls do like to get business for their nehbours who may not be busy, you get the 4 hands experience, and they generate better relationships with their working community, you may be double, but its worth it.
6) When going for Sauna, many of the saunas do something called full service, just ask, "Excuse me, do you Do full Service?" if not understand, use the Chinese words for everything, and finally you can say Sex. cost is more, currently around 1,200 - 1,600 but the girls are usually prettier, and you get a good massage out of it. the main point here is, if they ask you, they can get into trouble, as you may be a trap, but if you ask, then they are fine to say yes or no, since a policeman can not ask.

I know this is not actually about learning, but these simple things will help the experience, and open the door to asking for guidance, and if wechat linked, you can ask for recommendation if they are not able to guide.

Recent Ratings
billybob666   3-5-2022 17:26  Acceptance  +2   
HK_Legend   9-2-2022 09:47  Acceptance  +4   Maybe lget you sucker label for most, but works well with MILF you ALREADY know (brought red roses for one's birthday).
dienw   9-2-2022 00:39  Acceptance  +3   Sound advice.