Name: Theresa
Spa: Kawaii Spa
Date: January 2022
Face: 8.8
Body: 9 - about 165cm. C cup. Long legs. Fair skin
Service:  9.5
Price:  $1100 for 60 mins

Part 1
My third visit to Theresa. It has been a long while. I thought better rush to play with her before the official closure kick in. She was wearing a mini dress when I arrived. The hospitality was as usual,  warm. Offered me a drink.

As I was rushing, I skip the massage part.

Part 2:
She told me to go on the bed. She used her finger nails to loghtly scartch my back. I got goosebumps in a mice way. She was still in jer mini dress and I could see her lacy underwear. Such a turn on.

She continued this for 5 mins. She started to lightly kiss me all over my back. She strip her dress and told me to get on my knees and arns like a prone position. She was caressing the balls and my butt crack. She pushed me on the bed again and pour the nuru gel and started her nuru routine.  She used her boobs well and could feel her hard nipple on my back.

After around 20 mins, i flip over. She allowed rubbing of her clit and she let of se soft moan. I am not sure if it was her or the nuru that is causing her to be wet.

She told me to stop playing as she wants to serve me. She gave me a boob fuck and nimble on my nipple. She also use her vagina area to rub on my pelvic and penis. It felt so warm.

After a while she used her hands to release me while sucking my nipple.

We went to bath together. She was upset that the government is closing massage parlour again. Business might be affected.

[ Last edited by  doodleme19 at 6-1-2022 17:57 ]

Recent Ratings
David.youngson   7-1-2022 13:28  Karma  +3   Sweet
Mister   7-1-2022 10:46  Karma  +4   Theresa is a solid bet for good, friendly service and knows what she is doing
kcw888   7-1-2022 07:46  Acceptance  +1   Excellent,maybe a while before we can enjoy again
vinc9   6-1-2022 17:20  Karma  +5   Rare to hear Theresa giving more - probably because of your multiple visits - which is good to hear.