Karma 3496
Acceptance 382
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 7-10-2021 22:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mia - Cici : The Super Fit Yogi

So after a few rounds at kissmespa and mia, I thought it’s time to try someone new, and back to my first and best experience . Asked the operator and she convinced me to try out Lucy/Cici. Choosing the latter because apparently she’s more talkative, given I’m quite the shy person and not too comfortable with pure silence. Another bro posted about her with a RA, and with good reason. But for this, I'll keep it open as I think people should give her a go. As usual, skip to the bottom for the TL;DR. .

Date & Time of Session: Early Oct 2021, Weeday lunch hour
Name: Cici
Nationality & Language: Cantonese (almost perfect, been in HK for a while)
Face: 3.5/5 - Great features, nice smile, small eyes,
Body: 4/5 - Natural Bs, very fit Yoga bod (she's an instructor)
Height: 5'0
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 1000HKD (Nuru)
Repeat: Yes, for sure

First Impressions

So upon arriving she greeted me in white shorts and a nice tight yellow workout top - super flat tummy, very fit (no fat) and you can tell she works out/does a lot of Yoga. She’s usually NMCOT, but with her voice being pleasant as well, there’s something about her whole package which knew this would work. She has long hair, with a fringe (bangs for you americans lol) - but tied it up during the session. In Summary, she’s super nice and really speaks her mind; thankfully she’s been in HK a long time to her Cantonese is almost perfect, no accent.

Part 1 - a balanced massage

She asked me to shower while she prepped the bed, still a bit nervous but she helped me to dry off - she then laid a thin towel over me and gave me a very decent massage. Quite good pressure and hitting the right points. We had a nice chat as well - been in HK a long time, is a yoga instructor, and was taught most of her techniques at Mia from the bosses / talks with the others. She also told me about her very first customer and she joked that she was super nervous and didn’t know what to do;   but things have clearly gotten better since then. To me, it seems she was already experienced- or simply a fast learner. Great gal.   She also mentioned she came with Lucy (as they both do Yoga) - and suggested 4 hands with her- which I politely declined and explained why (in my other report; with RA).

So out came the oil - she really did know how to slowly stimulate each area- it wasn’t ticklish at all, more of a gradual massage- with some light teasing to the butt and balls. She didn’t rush at all- and gradually took out the nuru - this time really going for the jewels area, using her tits to stimulate each area, and some breathing to my ears, was enough to wake up LB.

Part 2 - In Bliss.

Telling me to flip, the fun really began. She slowly grabbed LB and was very gentle at rubbing the tip. She then straddled on top and gave me LB/LS rubbing - which she seemed really tempted (and too close for comfort) in putting it in. She told me she’s super horny, and even with the nuru, she was already super wet. I know this is risky, so I did make sure my LB stayed above/below her LS. I kept to Kissing her all over, grabbing her butt and trying to get access to LS- but because of positioning I didn’t get a chance to the whole session. Was trying for a small kiss as well but I think a round 2 will be needed.

After getting pretty hot due to her horny personality; she took out the minibag for LB. Let’s just say it felt amazing. For the first few seconds I felt nothing, but after she grabbed LB using her hand, and readjusted the bag (or took off the bag?) I felt everything (like almost nothing was there)- and realised this technique seemed familiar- Baby’s   . Afterwards she did tell me her CBJ technique was from her- since at the beginning she knew nothing

After this amazing CBJ, and almost feeling the bag wasn’t there, I blew my load , it got everywhere but she squeezed me out- which all the Mia ladies have successfully done. She leant on top of me and she chatted some more, admired her yoga bod, and she showed me that her butt is now naturally perky. Really nice GFE and talkative lady to finish the session. Told her I hit the plane (masturbated) the day before as I didn’t want to cum too early in my session today- and she told me not to next time   - instead asking for two shots next time I come see her. What a legend.

Showered together, and had a good look at her bod. She really does have a perfect shape/fit bod. Her nips reminded me of BB (see previous report here) , quite big but her boob size is just about right- so can’t really complain. Her face does look on the older side, but given everything that happened, one can't really complain.

After She chatted some more, on my way out, she got Lucy to come out of the break room- as I was very curious about her. Face wise probably isn’t MCOT, but still isn’t too bad, bod is taller , longer hair and also a nice yoga shape as Cici described. Definitely going to give her a shot next time. If she’s as smart and had the same technique as Cici, then I’ll definitely go again.

Summary; TL;DR

So another amazing lady from Mia. Cici isn't bad, great p1 and p2 - both super for my standards. Though probably not as pretty as Alice/Baby (just my taste), the technique, experience and overall package is still amazing. I’ve been going to kissmespa recently and just the whole thing is different. Some girls are pretty but from a nice build up, best use of time, service, Mia never fails. I’ve yet to try wish and more ladies at Kawaii, but so far, Mia has yet to disappoint. Hope you all give her a go - she still is a nice lady, isn't bad, business is tough in these times, and all the spas seem to be trying to stay afloat. I know it sounds like Im advertising, but Mia is a one of the best and memorable places for me (I think most would agree) and we would all hate to see anything happen to it.

Pictures are about 80% Accurate, a little touched up on, she's a bit younger in the photos, but bod is 100% Accurate.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Roughen   22-10-2021 17:25  Acceptance  +1   
Sandwhale   9-10-2021 16:55  Karma  +5   Very nice girl indeed
HKGPeter   9-10-2021 00:12  Karma  +2   Thank you!
orangerange   8-10-2021 18:59  Karma  +5   
cknc31   8-10-2021 15:33  Karma  +4   very nice
godisdead   8-10-2021 13:37  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing
batman108   8-10-2021 10:40  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Skepti10   8-10-2021 10:31  Karma  +8   Excellent
ramont   8-10-2021 10:22  Karma  +6   Favorable
dadumdum   8-10-2021 09:58  Karma  +5   Good report. She’s a lovely girl!
BlankyMcBlank   8-10-2021 08:36  Karma  +2   Nice, I really should revisit them!
calaisien   8-10-2021 03:24  Karma  +5   
zebra   7-10-2021 22:54  Karma  +5   Great report as usual
joverz   7-10-2021 22:50  Karma  +6   First!