Acceptance 574
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-11-2019
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2021 01:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tijuana Day 4 of 4

Date & Time of Session: 09/6/2021 – Early Afternoon
Location: NB Elite Men’s Spa – Plaza Jardin, Av. Vía Rápida Pte. 4246, Zona Urbana Rio Tijuana, 22010 Tijuana, B.C., Mexico
Hours: 8AM to 3AM, 7 days a week.
Name: Andrea
Nationality & Language: Mexican, Spanish, minimal English
Face:  4/5 (Long dark hair, soft features, glasses)
Body: 3/5 (B cups, slight curves)
Height: 5 ft. 4 in.  
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $160 (40 minutes massage, 30 minutes WG, plus use of faculties)
Repeat: Yes, depending on my mood.

At this point, we are quite relaxed and now dreading the idea of going home.  It has been such a long time since we had a chance to get away from life and its responsibilities (despite a bit of work following us to Tijuana via phone and email).  The Tijuana atmosphere is relaxed.  We make plans getting to the border and catch our night flight back.  Getting back to the US is a much longer wait than getting into Mexico.

We get lunch and decide one more massage.  No HKC, because we then would not want to leave.  I joke, I have free plane ticket schedule change.  Back to NB for the fourth time, because they really provide good service.  Even if there are no WGs we are interested in, getting loosen up before the stress of getting through the border and a plane ride home sounds good.  It has been an active 3 days and one more punt seemed unlikely.  The lineup had 4 girls this time and they didn’t show a lot of enthusiasm then I look at Andrea and an unlikely punt became “sure why not.”

We go with a punt first.  I shower, change and get my robe on.  I head down to the bedroom and she is there.  Again, I get one that speaks minimal English (I really need to learn some basic Spanish next time).  She doesn’t have a lot of expressions.  I sit on the bed and she is standing in front of me.  I work my way down her neck and undo her bra and work on her breasts.  I start down her ass with my hands and pull down her panties.  I turn her around and give her a short of neck and shoulder massage which relaxes her.  She turns me onto the bed, takes off my robe.  I lay down she goes for the CBJ.  Once she finishes, I decide to skip the cowgirl (first time no cowgirl this trip) and go to doggy.  I start in on her and notice her glasses are still on and take them off.  She is face down on the bed and I got my hand on the back of her next and she is moaning.  I reached over and played with her clit with no objection.  After a while, I turn her over on her back and do go slow grind.  Frankly, I am exhausted from all the thrusting this weekend and without these massages, I am sure my lower back would be worse off.  There no fake moaning and no “baby cum in me” talk.  Just quiet moaning and guess what, I am good with this.  This is a very chill and relaxing punt.  While she was not doing a whole not, after a few punts with a lot of energy, this was a great ending.  She was relaxed, I am relaxed, it is all good.  After a short while, I cum and still had some stiffness to go a few minutes longer.  I get up and shower.  She gets her robe on as opposed to getting dressed and takes me to the massage room.  I kiss her hand goodbye and I get a small smile out of her.   

The massage is top notch again.  I take yet another shower to get the massage oils off.  I have never been so clean while on vacation.  We talk to the manager about the border crossing and what she thinks.  She thinks a couple of hours wait is realistic given it is Labor Day in the US.  We say goodbye to the manager and tell her we will be back down the road.  We head back to the hotel to pick up our bags and to the border we go. (The border crossing became a story in itself that I will put in the Mongering section on explaining Tijuana from my perspective.)

In four days, three nights, we looked at over at over 1,000 women, I paid for six WG, of which I repeated one, total six punts and one failure to launch, and no less than three showers a day.  Discovered some great food.  We enjoyed the hospitality of every restaurant and shop we went in.

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   24-8-2022 08:49  Karma  +8   Great report, feel free to ignore my previous question on bbbj since you answered it here
Passthewasabi   28-9-2021 12:03  Acceptance  +1   
Nigarick   28-9-2021 04:06  Acceptance  +1   
punterson   16-9-2021 21:33  Acceptance  +1   
helloowat   14-9-2021 12:53  Karma  +1   
obe   11-9-2021 14:06  Karma  +10   Thanks
jaffajaffa   10-9-2021 11:01  Karma  +4   dream vacation
E36m3life   10-9-2021 10:21  Acceptance  +1   
nitesky6888   10-9-2021 06:48  Karma  +12   Great rest of the report. Looking forward to hear about Tijuana in general. Also, every punt was CBJ meaning there was n ...
pazzaw   10-9-2021 05:54  Karma  +3   This sounds amazing, and yet so tiring at the same time. Glad you had a good vacation!
anabikumi
Lustful Lord

UID 264555
Digest Posts 0
Credits 702
Posts 72
Karma 673
Acceptance 574
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-11-2019
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2021 11:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 anabikumi's post

@E36m3life - I am guessing that you are asking there is there a way to get BBBJ.  For the places I was at it was strictly CBJ and these WG were definitely into good hygiene.  There hair smell nice, the breath is clear, the skin is smooth, the clothes are not disheveled.  The clubs and massage parlors have high standards including health checks.  A WG gets sick, they lose access to the club and believe me HKC is the place to make money off of men.  In addition, every person there is concerned on COVID impact to their economy.  I don't like CBJ but I am not going to ask a WG to be uncomfortable and don't forget she has the security of the club behind her.  The streetwalkers would likely be more inclined to give BBBJ, but, you are not getting the same health and safety requirements.  Of course, everyone has their own risk levels when punting.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   31-10-2021 02:49  Karma  +10   outstanding!