Body:4/5
Height: 5.4
Skill: 4.8
Service: 4.8
GFE: yes
PSE: I am sure its an option
Price & Session Length: $$.4 hr
Repeat: Yes I will

Delphinium Photos do not do her justice.  I think she is prettier IRL then on the link.  Hot sexy body and she knows just how to use it to get the most out of it.

All the standard drill through shower and blue toast.   So I will skip these details

Mad it hback tot the bedroom where she started a fan fucking tastic BBBJ. Slow and sensual almost worshiping my LB.  Supper when and sloppy engulfing him completely with hand massaging my ballls.  This was really top notch LB was sopping as i put one leg up on the the bed.  At that point she spit in her had and wrapped it around LB stroking slowly back and forth taking both of my shaved balls completely into her mouth and swirling them around with her tongue like an ice cube on a hot summer day.  This explained the full washing of my crotch.  Thought I would blow right then and there but then she showed that this had more tricks up her sleeve.  As she release my now dripping balls from her mouth she scoots around behind me and stars riming me gently.  I fell her hand on my back with just a little pressure guiding me to bend over a little. All this time her one hand has been gently stroking LB that fell like he is going to burst as he second had comes up and is needing the twins. I guess this is my first rusty trombone
that is done correctly and OMG i want it again.  At this point i am just going to blow from a warm breeze.  Lay her don on the bed and and in a few strokes in missionary i blow round one with knees buckling.

Did not want to lose the pace or not be able to make round two so moved strait to DATY.  At first she did not seem very receptive and her legs limit the reach of my tough but as the moments past and LB got harder again I was working on her kitty and her legs got flat fully spread giving her a few O's along the way.  At this point her pussy is as wet as her mouth was and LB is ready to go.  I stand up and she sits back up taking him back into her mouth making him even harder.  On with a rain coat and she wants me to lay down on the bed and jumps on for a wild ride.  I think she found a few more O's on her ride before we switch to DS for some nice behind action that is a great view in the mirrors around the room. I can feel round two coming up fast so back to Missionary where I can control all the rhythm, or so I thought moving to missionary.  As we are driving away I get the firs leg up on my chest then the second.  She is lifting her ass to meet every thrust slapping my balls against her ass. Round two is coming up fast so fold her in half as I lean more in to the bed and pound away with full and complete strokes deeper into her kitty more than at any other time.  It is feeling like I am bottoming out un till she moans a guttural moan of pleasure and her whole kitty is wet and loosens up as I lose my mind popping off number two.  As I rise back to standing with my LB still in side her I hear he gasp for air like she was holding her breath.  Her kitty is spamming around LB that is melting away.

OMG this was GFE like the old girl you want to nail one more time be for she left you.  Yes we will be doing it again

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Gqrich69   12-1-2023 11:54  Acceptance  +1   
Bogoshipu   26-10-2021 05:05  Karma  +3   nice, why do you think pse is an option?
bohica   30-7-2021 03:56  Karma  +3   HOT!!!
Fantasy1234   21-7-2021 19:32  Karma  +3   
zebra   21-7-2021 08:03  Karma  +5   
jaffajaffa   21-7-2021 07:06  Karma  +4   
lefeu   19-7-2021 13:41  Karma  +6   Thanks
gm001noxl2   17-7-2021 09:00  Karma  +3   
E36m3life   14-7-2021 21:09  Acceptance  +1   Nice! Very detailed!
jkfoodftw   13-7-2021 13:49  Karma  +6   Excellent
Mike747   13-7-2021 13:19  Karma  +5   Excellent
weekendballer   13-7-2021 12:34  Acceptance  +1   damn very good!
batman108   13-7-2021 09:21  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
pazzaw   13-7-2021 07:26  Karma  +2   Sounds great! Always wondered if she was as good looking as her photos.
sooner1   13-7-2021 06:48  Acceptance  +1   Excellent, amazing