Body:7/10
Height: around 165-167
Skill: 3/10
Service: 4/10
GFE: 8/10
PSE: 0/10
Price & Session Length: 1k
Repeat: probably not

Saw honey spa had some new girls recently so decided to take a risk and try one without any real reviews on the forums. Booked fala based on her "description" and "review" on the TG channel. So made the booking and went up, one of the other new girls answered the door, not sure who it was but didnt look too appealing lol. Fala was doing her makeup in another room and told me to wait in the room. Took off my shoes and waited for her for a bit. When she came in she was all smiles and started making out with me immediately, very gfe. I would say she looks like the advertised photos, maybe even 90% similar. Only difference is she has a mole on top of her right eyebrow, which is somewhat covered by her bangs/fringe so wasnt too distracting. She has a sweet gnd vibe, and her teeth were not perfectly straight, but in a cute japanese girl kind of way (this is a compliment). Very slim body and small waist with wide hips making a good s shape, modest Bs, not bad for her body shape. She has borderline abs if i remember correctly, and wore a nice skimpy dress. Anyway she kept making out with me for a good 5 min or so before we headed to the shower.

Absolutely nothing special happened in the shower. Washed me with soap, then stepped out to the bed.

On the bed she continued to come and make out with me, kissed my neck, nips, etc. Things were moving along and i dont know if the massage part is standard or depends on the girl, but there was not mention of it at all. Foreplay continues and she made her way down for bj, fairly average in my opinion. Not much suction and she briefly gave my balls some attention, came out for more dfk shortly. She asked me if i wanted to "grind", meaning rub her bare pussy on my dick. Politely declined which was a decision im glad i made later. Making out continues with me on top and i tried to rub her pussy to check its wetness, no go. By the way i should mention her bush is quite thick, as in.. dense, which i think made it a bit hard for me to reach her pussy underneath the cover lol.

Eventually she got the dom out and we started the main course. Went in slowly and thankfully she got wetter after a few pumps. She was quite submissive and let me position her legs how i wanted to get maximum penetration depth. Tried doggy and couldnt get a good angle, and she said it hurt. Ok moving on, got her on top and she rode me slowly, was not particularly energetic during this so went back to me on top after a while. I folded her legs back and pumped her harder and faster and DFK her as i came. We lay on the bed the rest of the time just chatting about nothing. As i got up for the shower i noticed the bed had a few hints of red, must be when i put my finger on her pussy before putting my dick in then i put my hand on the bed. Dont know if i pumped her to hard or whatnot, but glad i didnt let her "grind" me.

Fala likes to be the submissive one for sure. Dont know if its because shes new to the shop or inexperience, but i dont think she has her service flow sorted out yet, like shes still getting a feel for things. Not particularly skilled in anything really but she might be worth a visit for her gnd looks and skinny body for the price i guess, and not like some other more experienced girls who wont let you go ham in missionary.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
godisdead   2-7-2021 08:57  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing. She had her period?
Spyeoh22   1-7-2021 16:38  Karma  +2   Thanks
batman108   1-7-2021 01:04  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
manofdahouse   30-6-2021 23:30  Karma  +2   Thanks for the review
theworld   30-6-2021 23:28  Karma  +5   Cheers!