Date & Time of Session:  27th June 2021
Name:  Abby
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese, Cantonese and Mandarin
Face:  ? she was wearing a mask during the entire session
Body:  5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  $700 90mins massage and $300 for the handjob with top and bottom off
Repeat: Probably

I wanted to see if I could find another masseuse .  I did a search on the db and found Abby in Wanchai.  She is listed as a masseuse and doesn't offer FS.  I messaged her via wechat and arranged a time.  She sent me her address, which was a small spa in wanchai.  I messaged her as I arrived at her place.  She was wearing a white crop top and short denim shorts.  She was very friendly and offered me a drink off water when I arrived.  She asked if I was interested in the 90min session as it only cost $100 extra, I figured why not.  

She gave me a towel as directed me to the small shower in her room.  I showered and as I was drying myself.  She came in and prep the bed.  I laid down on the bed and she put a towel over me.  "Want me to start with the foot stepping massage first?" she asked.  "Sure" I replied "but please don't put too much pressure on my calves." "Ok" she said "just gentle pressure then"  Abby does give a very nice foot stepping massage and she is quite skilled at it.  As she was working very well on my back and shoulders.  She easied the pressure when she was stepping on my calves as I requested.  "You -workout allot don't you" she asked "that is probably why your calves"  I told her that I am a martial artist.  We continued chatting as she continued with the foot stepping massage.  Which was very plesant and Abby knew where to apply pressure on my body.  She got off me and start with the oil pushing massage working on my shoulders and arms first.  "You have a very nice figure" she complemented me "Your broad shoulders, tight waist and shapely butt.  Is really sexy!"    She continued complementing my figure as she continued with the massage.   Which was really nice, Abby would frequently asked if the pressure was OK.  I asked her to increase the pressure, which she complied.  She then moved down below the waist and continued the massage. She even started playing with my butt at times, when she discovered that I was ticklish    She asked me to flip over so she could work on my front and the complements continue when she saw the rest of me.  Abby was quite impressed with my physique.  She complemented my pecs and told me that she has really nice boobs.  "You can play with them for an extra $300" she said whye she was playing with my lb.  I figure in for a penny, in for a pound.  Abby took off her top and bottoms.  Abby does have a pretty fit figure, some slight fat here and there.  But overall pretty good.  I played with her boobs as she played with my lb.  I slip my hand in her panties and played with her snatch.  She didn't mind and started gasping.  She quicken the pace on my lb until I shot my load    She clean up my lb and went into the shower to clean her hands.  Then came back to give me a head and neck massage.  When the time was up.  I showered, got dressed and paid her.

Overall Abby is pretty good masseuse.  She does adjust her strength to match you pain threshold.

Recent Ratings
SalesGuy555   30-6-2021 04:22  Karma  +2   Good Find!
caitwash   29-6-2021 01:01  Acceptance  +1   Original
zebra   28-6-2021 15:30  Karma  +5   
Mister   28-6-2021 12:44  Karma  +4   Is this Abby from Bali Spa?
fbsmlover
Carnal Conqueror

UID 130614
Digest Posts 0
Credits 201
Posts 26
Karma 199
Acceptance 38
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-6-2015
Status Offline
Post at 12-7-2021 11:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
An interesting report.  Great numbers. I thought, yes thank you bro good find I will visit.  One problem, How do I find her?

[ Last edited by  fbsmlover at 12-7-2021 15:12 ]