Registered 5-2-2014
Status Offline
Post at 6-6-2021 17:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Water Love Spa - QQ

Date: May 2021
Name:  QQ
Link: TG Water_Love_Spa
Nationality & Language: Sichuan. Limited English.
Face:  2
Body: 3
Height: 155
Skill: 3
Service: 3
GFE: 3
Price & Session Length: 1000 Nuru, BBBJ, CIM
Repeat: No

I haven't been back here in a while but it looks like the place is still running and decided to check it out again one night. I wanted to try out Mia but she wasn't available so booked QQ. She isn't on their TG. I got her name from the agent.

Went up and checked and QQ let me in. Note that she is short but has a white complexion if that's your COT and a huge rack. Led inside to one of the rooms. The place seems to have gotten older but by no means terrible. Good enough for the deed. Showered alone.

Part 1 is ok. I would say she could use more strength. Chatted a bit and learned that she is from Sichuan and has done work there to SZ to HK. Interestingly enough, she basically jumps between here and Kawaii (don't know what she goes by there).

After 20 mins, she grabbed the nuru, came back and stripped off completely naked. Her rack is huge but sagging a bit now. Her nuru is pretty rack focused. She used mostly them to slide my back which didn't do much. Flipped over. Again, using mostly rack but LB got a rare experience sliding in between her breasts (honestly, kinda hard to find those here in HK). Finally, she started doing BBBJ but it's not much to talk about. It went by quickly and finished CIM. She went to the shower to spit after.

After a little rest, we hopped into the shower for her to clean me. Paid and left.

Overall, I think this place might be going downhill compared to options like Kawaii but it's not bad for a change of scenery. Might go back to try others but hesistant since they don't post those censored real photos.

[ Last edited by  xamroc at 6-6-2021 17:19 ]

Recent Ratings
godisdead   8-6-2021 13:03  Karma  +6   Thanks for taking one for the team
Mister   7-6-2021 13:29  Karma  +4   Favorable
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4270
Posts 2135
Karma 4211
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 7-6-2021 13:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 xamroc's post

WL Spa’s physical environment has never been the best. Back in the day, at least one of the rooms didn’t even have a door, just a curtain to separate it from the waiting area. Although the manager was totally disorganised, overbooking, etc.,it had some decent girls; haven’t been back in years, so don’t know about the current crop.

Let us know if you find out QQ’s monicker at Kawaii, would be useful for cross-referencing purposes. Wasn’t aware the two joints share girls. Wonder if they share management as well.