Registered 18-12-2020
Status Offline
Post at 6-6-2021 02:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA][San Jose]Ciara LSC

Date & Time of Session:  June 2021
Name:  Ciara
Link: https://2020lsc.com/
Nationality & Language: Korean (Korean and some English)
Face:  7
Body: 8 (tiny and thin wit mm nice pink nips)
Height: 4' 9"
Skill: 8
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $240
Repeat: yes

I originally saw Ciara 2.5 yrs ago and have been wanting to repeat since I saw she came back to the bay about a year ago but just never pulled the trigger on it. Finally decided to last night. Area can be slightly difficult to get parking at but it's not the worst and i actually got one pretty easily.  Their other two spots they use (assuming one is still the same from a few yrs ago) are much worse typically. Got the go ahead a bit late but that happens sometimes with this org due to the girls being so popular and booked. Easy instructions and i made my way up to the apartment.  Door opens and she greets me with a big smile and hello and started kissing and hugging right away which was nice for a change (last few appts I've had have been slightly colder initial greeting at the door). Despite the time of day she still seems full of that energy she's known for.  We head to the room and I leave the donation on the table and she starts to help me undress as we chit chat.

She doesn't remember me from last time as it was too long ago, but I let her know the time based on who she was rooming with and she laughs and says that was 3 years ago! Her English  has improved since the first meeting.  Start with some stand up kissing then she starts pushing me towards the chair she has and makes me sit down. More kissing and then she wants me to start on her breasts so start lightly sucking and licking which she seems to enjoy. More kissing then she gets on her knees and starts witha bbbj on my LB.  I know people like to rave about her skill with this but to me she was just ok at it, didn't get too deep on attempts to DT, maybe I'm too big for her mouth.

Eventually we move on to some CG on the chair and because she's so light i pick her up and we do it standing up while I carry her. Then carry her over to the bed, and do mish at the side of the bed with her legs up on my shoulders. End up finishing there.  Relax and chat a bit with more kissing as she keeps complementing me in English. She gets me a glass of water as well.  We chat about a former roommate of hers that i lost contact with and apparently she has too for the same reasons. Starts a decent massage as she works my legs first. We ok but Serina's was better from LSC (and JayDD's was better than both).

Round 2 starts with more BBBJ and then CG and end up transitioning to doggy and I finish there. More relaxing and then exit shower where after a good cleaning she gives me a teaser of a BBBJ before i get out of the shower to dry off. Get dressed and I'm out.  Did notice I only got maybe just under 55 mins but that's fine as i did get two pops and it was real late at night(appointment time was much later than usual) so I'm sure she was exhausted from a long day despite not showing it.  

pic's attached are prob best representative of what her face looks like depending on how much makeup she wears. One newer one she just had done and one of her older ones she's used for several years. Body has PS done on it in both obviously.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
hugeness   21-1-2023 15:24  Acceptance  +1   
Rocketman141   10-8-2021 17:27  Acceptance  +1   
Heyyadude7   28-7-2021 22:01  Acceptance  +1   Excellent. Thank you. Will need to pull the trigger
ENIPO   11-7-2021 01:45  Karma  +4   wow shes tiny
Passthewasabi   11-6-2021 19:32  Acceptance  +1   
bohica   10-6-2021 23:00  Karma  +7   Should have spayed Ciara on the head to give her a Tiara...
batman108   9-6-2021 08:55  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
lefeu   8-6-2021 12:09  Karma  +6   Nice
realvision   8-6-2021 04:23  Karma  +3   Favorable
pazzaw   8-6-2021 04:12  Karma  +2   
dfab5   8-6-2021 01:50  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
sjtopher   7-6-2021 22:09  Karma  +3   nice report
E36m3life   7-6-2021 08:18  Acceptance  +1   
jkfoodftw   7-6-2021 05:34  Karma  +6   Thanks for the report
Fkim   6-6-2021 22:51  Karma  +2   
gm001noxl2   6-6-2021 14:45  Karma  +3   
ambitious2012   6-6-2021 13:56  Karma  +4   
jaffajaffa   6-6-2021 05:31  Karma  +3