Kawaii Spa - BB

Name: BB
Spa: Kawaii Spa
Date: Early May
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 B/C cups, nice little nipples
Service:  9/10
Price:  $1000 for 60 mins

Saw all the hype about BB and the facilities at Kawaii Spa, so decided to take the plunge and check it out. Usually I'm not one for no FS, but have been getting a bit tired of it so decided to switch things up a bit.

Booking was smooth, managed to book her easily for the early afternoon on a weekend. In a fairly nondescript location in TST near MTR exit, they gave very clear instructions. Got there, rang the doorbell, and walked in. Dark but very nice and clean facilities! I got brought into a very clean room by BB herself to wash myself off first.

BB herself was very cute and petite, can't have been more than 160cm tall. She looked relatively young, but she was definitely in shape, with lovely tits and ass, and only a hint of a belly. I opted the nuru option, and she started off with a bit of a massage, which was nice, but not quite what I was there for. Given that I had only booked 60 minutes, I told her we could definitely move along and she obliged. She broke out the Nuru gel, which was HOT!!! But somehow really sensual. She then started rubbing her lovely body and smooth skin all over my back... Very sensual, with a bit of LFK. There was a giant mirror in the room, so it was super hot to see her little body sliding all over me like that.

She then flipped me around, and this is where things got really interesting. She started teasing me with her thighs and hands, rubbing them all over LB, with a slutty look on her face. It was all a bit much, and I almost right there! I had to tell her to slow things down a bit... She did, and it started getting much more sensual, and she leaned in for some LFK, which eventually transitioned into DFK. Would have loved to feel that small mouth of hers around my LB...

We then transitioned into a sort of "Seated Lotus" position, with her LS rubbing against my LB. This was a great position to kiss her while she rubbed her LS and hand all over LB, and it was in this position that I a gigantic load all over her.

We then cleaned up afterwards, where she was very teasing and made some comments about how big I was. She shared her wechat with me after that, here's hoping that I can get some side action from her afterwards

All-in-all, highly recommended for a nuru massage, she was very sensual and touched all the right places, and teased me enough to get me going!!

Recent Ratings
godisdead   26-5-2021 11:10  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing
nitesky6888   26-5-2021 00:19  Karma  +8   Excellent
hotjac   25-5-2021 19:57  Karma  +4   She definitely sounds like one to see, thanks for sharing.
blast77   25-5-2021 19:23  Karma  +6   Well done
Koxmo   25-5-2021 17:08  Karma  +1   She didn't offer to give me her wechat :'(
ernieb   25-5-2021 16:18  Karma  +5   Thx