Post at 23-5-2021 17:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Xiao Mei at Snow Spa

Date & Time of Session:  May 2021
Name:  Xiao Mei
Agent: Telegram
Nationality & Language: From Jiangsu.  Mandarin only
Face: 5/10, complexion is ok but features are really flat
Body: 6/10 - not fat, but big bones and small tits (A+ cup)
Height: around 160 cm
Service: FS (didn't go for kiss or DATY)
Price & Session Length: $1300
Repeat: No

As expected, photos are of a different girl.  The venue is really a cheap hostel with multiple small rooms.  The elevator is a piece of shit that had difficulties moving; I was concerned at one point that I would be trapped in the thing.  I was late for 10 minutes, but Xiao Mei didn't show up until 30 minutes pass my booking time.  Anyway, she's young, but not really a looker.  I had to shower by myself first, given that she was so late.  I skipped the nuru and just went for FS.  She was really wet after 5 minutes of my fingers doing their work.  Entered her via missionary and she was really into it.  Moved to doggy and she kept asking me to pump her hard.  Then moved over the cow girl and she played it well.  After a few minutes at cow girl, I blew my load but she kept going for a while and in the end I felt this gush of warm fluid and she let off a big scream.  I pulled out afterwards and my groin area was all wet with her juice.  I guess she's a squirter.  We laid on the bed afterwards for a few minutes of chit chat and she told me about her life story and plans.  She's a nice girl, but she doesn't do it for me in terms of visual appeal.

Given the shitty room, the defective elevator, the 30 minute wait and the BS photos, I think this place is not worth $1300 and I would not return.  I remember that pre-COVID you can go to a 4 star hotel in TST and have a high quality HG for $1300 and every week there will be new supplies.  Those were the days.  These days we get shit quality girl and venue and we're paying the same price.  I can't wait for the mainland Chinese HGs to return to HK in large groups.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   26-5-2021 11:12  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing
perriersons08   25-5-2021 09:38  Karma  +8   too bad, never went to snow but saw they had good reviews. will avoid