Karma 285
Acceptance 30
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-8-2017
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2021 00:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sheng Wan kalaspa?

On WeChat it says telegram kalaspa but its a weird dude.

Date of Session: May 2021
Name: didn't get her name maybe cici?
Link: Wechat
Nationality & Language:  Cantonese/mandarin
Face: 5/10
Body: 7/10
Skill: 6/10
Service: 7/10
Price & Session Length: HKD 1500 45min
Repeat: maybe

Sorry gents I don't have much information as I can't find this spa on 141, but I will be more descriptive.

I was feeling really itchy today and felt I needed a massage and a bang, back was hurting neck as stiff, damn I am getting old. Anyways, my go to massage person was fully booked, thanks to the big influx of reviews on here, so I went scrolling through my contacts and found a familiar picture I haven't been to for a while, and remembered she had a banger of a body. So I texted them on WhatsApp, no response, fuck me... went on WeChat texted again, and got a response, so after my meeting I went to to sheng wan, and walked up the stairs, sorry no elevator. Was greeted with a pretty lady, not the lady I had from 2019 from my memories. Anyways they told me they just renovate a new apartment studio, checked it out, damn its nice and cozy. I saw another shorter girl, very pretty but she was smoking, so I passed on her, but she offered me lemon tea which was nice.

So back to business she offered to shower with me, but I was a bit shy today, so I said its fine, so she set up the bed for massage. She then took a shower after me, and told me to lay down. The room is pretty decent, I enjoy the atmosphere of the studio, glass door shower dark skirting, contemporary style sofa. Nevertheless lets go back to the main point, her body was banging, face may have went under the knife, but not jacked up with shit fillers (sorry I like natural girls) forgive me gents. However curves are all in the right spots! love some fine ass, had a big grab, and she became very shy about me touching her everywhere.

To the massage, it was alright, she got some strength, but i told her I really need like a proper nudge on some areas, so she used her knee and rolled on my shoulder, which was really nice, I know some guys can't handle strong massages, her hand massage are very soft and gentle which can be nice if I didn't have any pain to deal with.

PART 2 - she does this nail scratchy thing down to your balls, and cat baths your back, she does it so well though, her tits just gently glides over my balls, while she slightly kisses my back up to my neck. I think she got perfect size tits to have them dangle just far enough to get every sensitive part of my body . She tells me to rotate and puts a dom on for BJ action, nothing special there, I was already hard before the switch anyways. After BJ she switches to a new dom, and rides me CG for maybe 2-3 mins, and told me to be on top. So we did missionary, legs up to my shoulder and I start to pound away.   I love it rough, and I felt the longer we went the wetter she got, which was a plus for me. She then got like super excited at some point and just grabbed my ass and started to just pull me in aggressively to pound her even harder , and she screamed a bit and felt her contracting. But I wasn't done, so I got even more excited, and held her legs up and really started to go crazy on her, I was even sweating even with the AC on. She came another time, and asked if I could cum or not, and asked if I need a HJ to finish. I told her I will, soon, and started really going at it, just grabbing those nice tits pretty hard, and just   until I in the dom.

I then rested, and she said I was too crazy, but I think every girl tells their client shit like this. She goes to take a shower first while I finish my lemon tea, resting on the bed. Unfortunately with all the aggressive   my back as of right now is still stiff, moreover my lower back needs a serious massage tomorrow. Upon waiting to shower, I noticed a wet patch on the towel, not sure if she squirted or not, but looks like her juices really flowed out.

Anyways showered, chat a bit, paid and left. Price maybe steep, but it was fun, got other options, maybe I should find Lucy next time at that price.

Recent Ratings
hotjac   14-5-2021 11:56  Karma  +3   The price, for the service, isn't bad if it were for at least 90 minutes; for only 45" it's a deal breaker.
tomchau   14-5-2021 06:21  Karma  +2   
sjtopher   14-5-2021 04:42  Karma  +2   
asid12345678
Nookie Newbie

UID 277478
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11
Posts 11
Karma 11
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-6-2021