Face:  4/5
Body: 4/5
Height: 5'2
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: yes
Price & Session Length:  1 hr HKD1k plus tips
Repeat: maybe

After reading all the reports about Queen and Cici,  I tried to fix up a last min massage at the weekend,  but neither were available at that time slot, and mamasan recommended Dada. I looked at her photo on TG and she was MCOT.  I like young pretty innocent looking spinners.

Arrived and Dada opened the door and was slightly disappointed, as she looked more slutty rather than innocent. Anyhow proceeded to her room and she became quite chatty and was already feeling my balls, so I knew I was in for a good time. She's a small young girl with c size boobs, but I couldn't tell if they were fake or real. (Some Bros please confirm for me). Slutty look, slight belly fat and tattoo on her bottom left stomach.

Started off with DFK and she asked me to shower first and she would join me. I declined at first and said I preferred to shower alone, but she began squeezing my balls again and said she would do a good job of washing me down and I relented.

In the shower, she did a thorough job of washing me everywhere and we were dfk again in the shower, where I also had a good feel of her breasts and pussy. After the shower, she dried me up and asked me to lie down for a massage. She had good strength for a small girl, but I was rock hard and needed to release,  so asked for a flip after a few mins.

She was a real cock teaser and started to suck my nipples and gave me a cat bath all over. After 10 mins, I took charge and we went for a 69 where I was licking her juices and fingering her clit. She was squealing out nice little  moans at this stage and I just licked and sucked even harder.

Then I told her I wanted to fuck her face and she duly obliged for a good few minutes... damn it felt good.

After a while, I wanted to fuck and a wall mirror caught my eye. She got the dom out and I pressed her face against the mirror as I held her arms behind her back and doggied her hard for a good 5 mins. Then I asked if she could suck me again and she pulled the dom out and knelt on the ground as she sucked for a few seconds, before I face fucked her again.

Back onto the bed and she rode me cowgirl as I was getting tired. She rode well, as I grabbed her breast and soon she was on top of me and initiated dfk again. Damn she likes to kiss...

I wanted to release soon,  and I knew I couldn't last longer so changed to missionary and was pumping her as hard as I could muster. I knew I about to cum and asked if I could cum in her mouth and she nodded her head. To my own disappointment,  I couldn't hold it in and just came inside her to satisfaction.

I layed on the bed and asked her to give me a last suck of my cock and she obliged again!!! She pulled the dom out and sucked for a few seconds before running to the toilet to spit out.

She joined me in the shower again and after cleaning me up, towel dried me and helped me put my clothes and socks on. (This girl is a keeper !!! )

Paid $1k plus tips  and she gave me a litte hug and was seen out the door.

Great punt and fantastic service from a girl who was willing to please. If she was prettier and more innocent looking, then I'd be a regular every week. Would probably still return now and again, but really want to try this queenie and Cici girl out who all the other Bros harplease  on about.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   31-5-2021 15:20  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing
guysty   20-5-2021 08:24  Karma  +2   
yesterday   17-5-2021 22:01  Karma  +3   
hktomcruise   17-5-2021 21:33  Acceptance  +4   
tomchau   10-5-2021 17:23  Acceptance  +1   God damn. I need to stop overpaying!
perriersons08   10-5-2021 14:24  Karma  +8   let me know if cici allows CIM, not advertised but ag says she does
hotjac   10-5-2021 13:50  Karma  +5   Excellent, thanks for the report; she sounds like the perfect way to spend some time with.

HornMaster
hktomcruise
Kinky King

UID 19338
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1424
Posts 134
Karma 1417
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-1-2009
Status Offline
Post at 17-5-2021 21:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Da Da Honey Spa

Thanks to HornMaster for his report which caught my interest.  Must have went to asecondary location near MTR exit A on Nathan Road cause the room was nothing like that advertised on TG but decent.

Accuracy of photo:  around 65%, heavily photoshopped
Face: 3.25/5 (very round face, bad teeth)
Body: 3.5/5 - can’t tell if her tits are enhanced, top half soft, bottom half hard, 34 C perhaps.  Had a kid, has a tattoo on bottom half of left waist. Unshaven pussy but still can navigate the area.
Height: yes she is short, around 5 feet, wears her high heels even after the shower
GFE: 3.5/5
PSE: 4/5
WIR: probably not
Cost: $1,000

Experience similar to HornMaster.  Biggest turnoff from the get go was she tried to DFK and her breath was of salted fish or stinky tofu, had to politely close my mouth.  Shower had no mouthwash, so that is a bit of concern in terms of hygiene that she’s bbbj 10 to 12 dicks a day and she doesn’t rinse?  Sort of ruined the mood but daty smell was fine. Aside from that she basically did anything you asked, very accommodative and enthusiastic, I think she would CIM but didn’t try.  Probably not repeat as there are much better options out there.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   11-6-2021 15:11  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing
guysty   20-5-2021 08:24  Karma  +2   Eeeeeeeew
perriersons08   17-5-2021 22:32  Karma  +8   bro i was there today too and totally agree, see my post.
HornMaster
Carnal Conqueror

UID 272729
Digest Posts 0
Credits 233
Posts 14
Karma 232
Acceptance 13
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-3-2021
Status Offline
Post at 18-5-2021 10:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
Originally posted by hktomcruise at 17-5-2021 21:12
Thanks to HornMaster for his report which caught my interest.  Must have went to asecondary location near MTR exit A on Nathan Road cause the room was nothing like that advertised on TG but decent.

A ...

Woah... commiserations bro. I guess I was her first client of the day (12pm) so didn't taste any smelly breath. Either that, or my years of eating stinky tofu has made me immune to bad breath.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   31-5-2021 15:19  Karma  +6   Ha ha ha!!!

HornMaster