Face:  1.5/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: NA
Price & Session Length: 260/h
Repeat: probably no

Location was an apartment in good neighborhood. Was asked to park near by the apartment. Got the code at appointment time. Easy to get in and find room. As soon as I was near the door Yomiko opened it.

Starting off, her body was great, but face looked kinda botched from surgeries. She took me by my hand and directed to her room. N. After drying up, made me sit at the end of the bed, and now starts the real deal. She did not offer to shower me and I did not ask as I already just had one and went. Groped her for bit and then straight to BBBJ with good eye contact at the edge of the bed. She did a great job. Moved on to bed where she continued the BBBJ. For the first shot she rode me cow girl and then my fav missionary to finish, After that just cuddled for a bit and played with her man mades. She was definitely enjoying it. Then time for second round. She gave me BBBJ again and put on a cap.  Started with doggy and kept trying different variations, she was very cooperative. Then moved to edge of bed and did standing missionary and rolled over to side and finished off. Her size was great for me to handle and was very cooperative and tried to make me satisfied. One bad thing is she is a terrible kisser so better just avoid it with her. Her body looked young, but faced looked oldish. Not sure if its a bad surgery or what.

TLDR: Good service. Bad kisser. Knows decent english

Recent Ratings
sjtopher   12-5-2021 09:03  Karma  +2   thanks for the review
jkfoodftw   9-5-2021 23:47  Karma  +6   
lefeu   9-5-2021 11:12  Karma  +6   I saw her recently too and i thought her face was GND, i.e. a bit higher score
Bogoshipu   9-5-2021 07:10  Karma  +2