Acceptance 37
Reading Access 30
Registered 23-5-2017
Location new york
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2021 02:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
USA-Brooklyn NY

On a rainy eventing, kinda just want to have a quick lunch.

So decide to give

Name: (IDK her name)
Date and time: May 5th.
WechatID: baobei13517088568 a try.
Face: 3 or 4 /5 (I think her photoshop, plus mask on)
Body: 4/5 pretty nice asian body with I think upper C asian fake cup.
GFE: 2/5 it a massage parlor, in & out..
PSE: 3/5 no kiss cause of mask & covid.
Damage: standard usual 140/hh or 200/hr , no tip, because she wrote 120$ before, then it change to $140 during.
WIR: Maybe.

So, on a rainy afternoon, I just recovered from the flu, from being vaccinated, and decided to do something, but I wanted just quick in and out during my lunch hour. So gave her a message on wechat, then got the address from her, walk to address, you will see it, once your there. so I sort just went, got into one of the room. Gave money upfront/confirming if it's me... relax lady it not a crime anymore.
you can shower there, there are signing for people that are english only, it say undress, shower, and wait...
just followed instructions.
so went ahead to shower, it's hot crazy hot, adjust the setting so you don't burn yourself.
the photos of her aren't really her, but it a normal, just not sure who those picture are of.
so I sort just went ahead, let her do her thing, she undress showing her wonderful body.
now after a bit, she let me rubber her little sister, before she start playing with my little brother, she then put her whole mouth into my little brother, and provided really good suction, while I was playing with her boobs for fun.
after that, she wanted to do missionary, I just follow, she is very tight, nice and warm.
So went on ahead, the usually after a few minutes, just switch to cowgirl, where she just riding me really hard.
like she was angry, which was nice. After me
she got off, asking if I needed shower, I saided no and left.

is it the best? of course not, but it's nearby and I just want bang&leave. so overall I give it a 7.5/10...
honestly the 1 thing that weirded me out a bit,was at the end...
like I walked out, there's a kid I think, sleeping on sofa....

Got a decent warmup massage

if anyone know any good place in NY, lmk, will go and check it out as a scout.

[ Last edited by  dejavuu at 6-5-2021 03:40 ]

Recent Ratings
andyShering   18-10-2023 23:05  Acceptance  +1   Original
hugeness   9-2-2023 23:27  Acceptance  +1   
bittersweet   16-8-2021 13:37  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the review.
bigredspoon   16-6-2021 02:51  Acceptance  +1   
lefeu   8-5-2021 13:20  Karma  +4   Nice
Passthewasabi   6-5-2021 14:10  Acceptance  +1   
jkfoodftw   6-5-2021 03:43  Karma  +6   
jaffajaffa   6-5-2021 02:13  Karma  +3   

AAQP