Registered 27-12-2012
Status Offline
Post at 30-4-2021 09:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA][Honolulu] Mini - Kpop spinner

Date & Time of Session:  Late March 2021
Name:  Mini
Nationality & Language: Korean but speaks decent english
Face:  4/5 (very pretty face, like a kpop star)
Body: 5/5 (Thin and smooth with manmades)
Height: 5'3"
Skill: 3/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  $200/hr
Repeat: Yes, already did

This was my last hooray before leaving Hawaii and i'm so thankful I got Mini. Originally looking for Mika but she wasn't working that day and I didn't have any other time to go to Angel's. Originally Yuna came in but I had asked for Mika, then Mini came in. Mini asked if I was new cause Yuna didn't remember me from our last session. She kind of teased me because I had wanted Mika and asked if she was okay. She was more than okay and I complimented her looks. She joked that I probably wasn't going to come back for her in the future, but I assured her I would.  We made up with some small conversation and then we were on our way.

Mini is like a kpop star as I've been saying. Petite, thin, man made boobs, fair complexion with very smooth skin. Hardly any fat on her and her personality is super delightful. She's got a strong personality that is fun and makes for easy conversation. I love these types as it makes it easy to build chemistry before the action. Standard procedure with the shower, no action in there, and then onto the massage.

Massage:
- Decent technique
- Not a lot of pressure but I didn't ask her to go harder either
- Will do some things to get your senses tingling and aroused like cat bath, licking you everywhere, and dragging her tits over your body

Fun:
On the flip she immediately started off in 69. Had a view of pussy immediately. It's small and tight, no hair. I didn't really get to eat her out cause our proportions weren't there and I wasn't sure she allowed it so I just fingered her while she sucked me off. I didn't even notice she cap'd me but she did so it was a CBJ. Excellent skill for CBJ, enough pressure, good long strokes, light DT action but not too much. Definitely got the engines going. I was rock hard. She switched over to regular blowjob position so she could suck me better. Lasted a good 15 min before she got on top of me and started to ride me. I loved seeing how she guided me into her. Smooth and lush entrance into bliss. Once mounted she did some standard cowgirl moves and didn't last very long before asking me to get on top. We switched to missionary and she gave some intense eye contact and dirty talk. I loved it. At first it was kinda weird how intensely she was looking at me, but I got used to as we went along. Pounded her for what felt like eternity and then she started saying the dreaded "cum for me baby". She grabbed onto me tighter and started forcing herself into me each stroke. I couldn't handle it and . Big load.

I don't think she allows any sort of DFK but light kissing is all I got. We continued with some more chit chat/flirting, got cleaned up, and then left happy.

She usually works out of LA and is waiting to go back. At this point in time, my mind and lil bro has her as a top tier provider on this island. Everyone else I tried during this trip was below her. I still have more reports to write cause I'm actually back in Hawaii now lol. The spree continues. Hopefully you guys aren't bored reading my reports and find them useful.

[ Last edited by  ketsumaru at 30-4-2021 09:55 ]

Recent Ratings
hugeness   9-2-2023 23:27  Acceptance  +1   
sl0wdog   24-3-2022 03:06  Acceptance  +1   
nougat   11-7-2021 02:45  Acceptance  +1   
lefeu   8-5-2021 13:26  Karma  +4   Nice
sjtopher   6-5-2021 00:34  Karma  +2   
tonkachi   3-5-2021 03:17  Karma  +4   
pazzaw   1-5-2021 08:04  Karma  +2   Sounds awesome! Which spot in HI is this? Might be making a trip myself soon!
jaffajaffa   1-5-2021 01:55  Karma  +3   
tonkachi
Lustful Lord

UID 3263
Digest Posts 0
Credits 841
Posts 565
Karma 820
Acceptance 410
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-9-2007
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2021 03:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@pazzaw Google Sushi II and this place is two doors down.  never realized that angel had good talent..it was known as the spot where any korean taxi driver would take you cuz they get a cut from the mama

Recent Ratings
sl0wdog   24-3-2022 03:06  Acceptance  +1   
pazzaw   5-5-2021 03:47  Karma  +2   Thanks!!