Subject: Afterwork Spa - Mini (148 cm tall)
Malchus
Kinky King

UID 272548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1073
Posts 31
Karma 1064
Acceptance 177
Reading Access 50
Registered 16-2-2021
Status Offline
Post at 28-3-2021 11:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Afterwork Spa - Mini (148 cm tall)

Date & Time of Session:  March 2021
Name:  Mini
Agent: Telegram
Nationality & Language: Cantonese
Face: 4/10 - NMCOT, sharp triangular face
Body: ??/10 - depends, do you like kiddy bodies?
Height: definitely under 150 cm
Service: massage HJ nuru sumata
GFE: 7/10
Price & Session Length: $1000 + tip
Repeat: possibly other girls

So I've been trying various other spas after my first initial foray at Mia Spa.  Wanted to try something different one day this past month.  Now, I'm almost 190 cm tall, and this particular ad caught my eye as the girl advertised is "Mini".  The massive difference in height might be interesting...

I message the agent, who replies very curtly but efficiently.  She doesn't ask me to screencap any other bookings.  Arrive on time.

Afterwork spa is moderately clean, but not as clean as Kawaii Spa and definitely not as spotless as Mia.  The frontage of the spa says it is a 1 star hotel, and there are signs everywhere inside telling you to switch off lights, leave keys at front desk, etc, that made me wonder if it really is a guesthouse.  The combination shower/toilet is small, and the drainage is a hole in the tiled floor.  You'll probably want to use the plastic slippers they offer, but when I got there the floor was a bit wet and the slippers were used, probably by the previous punter.  I rinsed the slippers with the shower before showering alone (the hot water heater is the hottest I've experienced so far).

Mini comes in and she is TINY.  Chatting reveals she is definitely a local, since she giggles at my Cantonese-only puns.

Part 1 massage is passable, after I tell her I can take hard massages.  She climbs on me and puts her small frame into relaxing my shoulder and back muscles.    She soon strips and tries to find where I'm ticklish with her fingernails.  I tell her to explore and she soon finds the places that make me twitch.  In a good way, of course, i.e. not the asshole.  

She's a definite amateur with the nuru and does a lot of butt against butt rubbing.  Her chest is practically non-existent, so don't have any expectations on that front.  

Part 2 Flip and she continues the nuru.  She asks me constantly how "other girls" do nuru - I confessed this was only my second time enjoying nuru, but I asked her to do sumata (rubbing exterior of pussy on dick) and she enthusiastically tries to do so with a lot of body pressing against body.  The finish was a slightly limp HJ which was nothing to write home about.  We still had 15 minutes left on the clock after shower - she wasn't in a hurry and so I enjoyed her shoulder massage while sitting upright for a while.

I don't think I'll repeat with her, but at the very least I've proven to myself that I am not a pedo.  It might have been different if she had more curves despite her shortness, but she really has a kid's body.  She's very chatty and enthusiastic, though.

The size difference thing is interesting in theory but it turns out a lot of positions are really awkward due to the difference in leg length, torso length, etc.  

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  comment deleted.

[ Last edited by  jeffzeke at 29-3-2021 14:57 ]

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   29-3-2021 14:58  Karma  +8   sharing some K's. I deleted your last comment. That is a prohibited topic and never allowed in this forum.
momozzz   28-3-2021 16:24  Karma  +2   feel very weird that you associate petite, short height to pedo but thanks for sharing
hotjac   28-3-2021 15:11  Karma  +5   Thanks write-up; I like small because their tiny hands make my dick look bigger; but mainly they are enthusiastic
ernieb   28-3-2021 12:45  Karma  +5   Thx but no thx :)