Acceptance 48
Reading Access 40
Registered 2-5-2018
Status Offline
Post at 27-3-2021 14:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Yu Spa - Wanted a cherry but got a coco

Date & Time of Session: 26 Mar 2021
Name: Coco (doesn't look like the one in the photo)
Link: TG Yu Spa
Agent: Responsive
Nationality & Language: Mainland, canto
Face: 3.5/5
Body:  3.5/5 (very slim, A boobs but not firm)
Massage Skill: 4.5/5
Veggie Skill: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: $1000 +200 tip 60 minutes Nuru (Payme available)
Repeat: maybe, would like to try Cherry as I had booked for her

Saw Cherry a while back and had been meaing to try this girl for quite sometime but didn't really have the time. Knowing I was going to have a day off I prebooked with the agent a day before for Cherry. Messaged the agent on TG and got a response right away. Got the run down on the types of packages and wasn't pressured to choose right away. Next day I show up at the address, sent a message to confirm which floor and flat. I walked up coz the lift was at the very top and had quite a few people waiting. The security man didn't care whoever entered the building.

Rang the doorbell and a very skinny lady opened the door, I could not tell if it was Cherry but had an idea it probably was because she was skinny. I followed her to the room, which was clean and spacious. Was told to shower and lie on the bed. After showering she comes in and helps dry me off. She tells me to lie on the bed and I comply. Had a sudden thought to ask if she was Cherry. She said no, she's Coco, Cherry is busy. Said If i waited 20 mins Cherry would be free. Unfortunately I had things to do after the massage so I decided to continue with Coco and told her I'll try Cherry next time. Coco asks when I had booked Cherry and I showed her the TG convo I had with the agent and she said sorry, the agent thought I had booked Cherry for 1130 rather than 12, so she was sent to serve another customer. Anyway, Coco is about 165cm, skinny, pale skin, A tits but not firm, dyed brown hair and friendly. She has a tattoo on her back right shoulder, lower back and one on the top of her right ankle. (In case people want to indentify the girls when they try Yu Spa).

Massage was surprisingly good, she had good pressure and felt the areas that were tight and massaged the knots. We were chatting in Canto. Friendly girl. I lost track of time but was told to flip after she did her nuru routine on my back. She continues her nuru-ing whilst LB was rock hard. Eventually she sits ontop of me with LB behind her back and she strokes him very well. Played with the crown jewels without me telling her. I play around with her skinny body and tits (I was disappointed they weren't firm) and   all over her back. She laughs at the amount of cum on her back, grabs some tissue and cleans me up. I went into the shower and she came in to join me, how lovely. I had a look at the clock and the session had overrun by 15 mins. She didn't complain and the agent didn't give her a call either. It is lovely when you don't have to race against the clock!

Threw my clothes back on and gave her a 200$ tip. Initially I had opted for the normal massage which was $700, but decided to try nuru coz of her slim body. I told her I didn't have enough cash and she told me I could use payme. How modern and convienent! Paid what I could in cash and the remainder was done with Payme. She handed me a bottle of water and showed me out. On the way out I saw 2 other girls, but didn't ask their names. Had a look on Yu Spa's TG and I think one is called Vi Vi and the other might be Joey. Having said that, Coco doesn't look like the photo on the app anyway. Still hoping to try Cherry and telling myself I hope she looks similar to the one on the photo otherwise I'd be royally disappointed.

Tip: During the massage I had heard one of the girls speak some decent English to an English guy who was leaving. I asked Coco if Yu Spa services foreigners, she said yes.

[ Last edited by  jaybryght28 at 27-3-2021 14:39 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
BrownNuts   30-3-2021 18:16  Acceptance  +2   
Malchus   28-3-2021 23:05  Karma  +4   I hope you had a fake name on your payme!